**OFFICIAL GET PUMPED/SMACK TALK THREAD F THE CHARGERS**

Vudu

Well yeah, but on the Chargers board I post on not everyone is a homer, a lot of cautiously optimistic fans and naysayers.

I'm guessing its just because you guys are in the playoffs now.

I've had a little fun over the last couple days, but I cant really stand the homerism here. I'm checking out.

Good luck on Sunday.

Jet fans can't even stand each other much less anyone else so I'm sure you won't be missed.

Jet fans can't even stand each other much less anyone else so I'm sure you won't be missed.

True, honestly i dont even remember reading anything that guys said...wtf he think he was popular? Charger suck ball they always choke because they are loser team...even when they were good they choke...

They got rid of shotty because of the so called Marty ball, but in reality because they fired him instead of two Super bowls they got a beat up LT...

For all their weapons we will see how it does against a good defense...I bet on us anyday of the wekek

True, honestly i dont even remember reading anything that guys said...wtf he think he was popular? Charger suck ball they always choke because they are loser team...even when they were good they choke...

They got rid of shotty because of the so called Marty ball, but in reality because they fired him instead of two Super bowls they got a beat up LT...

For all their weapons we will see how it does against a good defense...I bet on us anyday of the wekek

We've played against some of the top defenses in the NFL. We lost to the Ravens and Steelers when they were both at the top of their game and we were dealing with major injuries to LT and our center.

*we also lost to Denver when they were 5-0, but they beat us with 2 special teams TDs. Not with their defense.

Since we lost those three games, we have been playing incredibly on offense, defense and special teams. Most points scored on us in the second half of the season we scored in garbage time. Our stats are misleading. We're definately one of the best 2 teams.

We've played against some of the top defenses in the NFL. We lost to the Ravens and Steelers when they were both at the top of their game and we were dealing with major injuries to LT and our center.

*we also lost to Denver when they were 5-0, but they beat us with 2 special teams TDs. Not with their defense.

Since we lost those three games, we have been playing incredibly on offense, defense and special teams. Most points scored on us in the second half of the season we scored in garbage time. Our stats are misleading. We're definately one of the best 2 teams.

You're probably second behind us :D

Archived