JetNation.com Mentioned in the NY Times

Maxman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am just dying for Phil to unload one of his "awesome" jokes on this one, Frank. lol

Dude it was all typed out. Then I hit the backspace key like 50 times.

I will take leaving well enough alone for $300 Alex. :-P

There was a Times article thread @ _ _ this morning but its been deleted.

Jealousy rears its ugly head.

I want to say that can't be true. But I have learned better over the years. If that is true, wow.

They might have to censor the word Phil next.

AWESOME MAX. So proud of this site. I always saw this site as not getting enough respect when compared to other Jets forums that will go unmentioned. The people that post here are a million times more quality. Congrats on the mention.

BUT I have to say this. I know of this impending doom mentality that Jets fans are so familiar with but I have to say that I dont feel part of that dying generation, and yes they are dying. Not in a physical sense but in a mental sense. The Jets have made the playoffs many times this decade and are bound for success sooner or later. I gave up on that "Same Ol Jets" idea a long time ago. This is a different era and a different state of NY. Most of the people that think that way are usually over 40 (no offense) and grew up watching Namath. Old folks like my dad who cant let go. But he is trying to be positive and trying to see the light. I think the sooner Old Skool Jets fans let go of the negativity and bad feelings the sooner this team will rise to the top...BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM AND ORGANIZATION AND THEY WILL BELIEVE IN YOU...

First of all thank you.

More importantly I agree with you completely. I don't feel that way about this team. I always would go to the games going back to the late 80's and 90's and you knew there was a chance they would lose, regardless of the lead they may have had.

I don't feel that way with this team. I get negative towards Woody over the money stuff (PSLs). But I have NEVER felt better about the quality of the entire organization. Well maybe when Parcells was here but other than that this is the best it has been.

So I believe in them, I really do.

I want to say that can't be true. But I have learned better over the years. If that is true, wow.

They might have to censor the word Phil next.

Its true. I saw the thread this AM.

Its all good though. Youve been the bigger person all along trying to make peace but they wont have it. Now youre in the Times.

Poetic justice.

There was a Times article thread @ _ _ this morning but its been deleted.

Jealousy rears its ugly head.

I really can't say I am surprised.

3 words come to mind when I think about my time posting over there... paranoia, jealousy and hypocrisy.

Corey Kilgannon: Sean, what can you tell me about New York Jets fan sites?

Sean Deegan: Mine is the best. As far as the others are concerned, **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

**** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

Corey Kilgannon: Thank you for your time Sean. That was very insightful.

:bwahaharoll::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

I'll bet you can fry an egg on poor Sean's forehead right now

Wheres Sulivan? LOL

Good job Phil!! Uncle Tony will be very proud!

I always picture Tony's face along with that comment..lol

I now hate my parents for not naming me Buff Bequet.

Never too late for that dude - simple paperwork at the county office. Can I have your cast-off's if you do it? Wait ... they'd probably be guys .... never mind.

Corey Kilgannon: Sean, what can you tell me about New York Jets fan sites?

Sean Deegan: Mine is the best. As far as the others are concerned, **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

**** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

Corey Kilgannon: Thank you for your time Sean. That was very insightful.

Thats plagiarism damnit!

:max:

Sorry Max, but I'm not buying it.

The article is quoting the owner of JetNation. I'm pretty sure that you already admitted to not being the owner, but the landlord.

Nice try though.

:)

;)

:rl::rl::rl:

Awesome reference!!! I should have had them refer to me as that. Classic.

Now Arsis is going to sue me because I deceived him!

Archived