****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Ravens, beat the Colts! Game Thread****

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man.. just bad all around there for the ravens.. That TD goes back to the ray rice drop..

That was a bad offensive series by the Ravens. You won't see the Jets do that. They'd run the clock and the ball.

You know what's funny also? Indy looks ready and well-rested. Maybe Caldwell wasn't such a schmuck eh?

Lol.. hard to say.. There was an opportunity early for Baltimore to get out to a lead.. Once they dropped the TD pass, gave up the 4th down play and then only ran 10 seconds off the clock @1:48, the rout was on..

Manning also got lucky that some of those tips ups weren't intercepted.. seems he's in rhythm though now.. Suggs is starting to get a little pressure, but seems to be doing a good job of showing up a second late.

Hope they get something going early in the third, It'd suck if the first 2 games were blowouts this weekend

That was a bad offensive series by the Ravens. You won't see the Jets do that. They'd run the clock and the ball.

Lot of mistakes made by a really young o-line tonight (Birk excepted), they've really shot themselves in the foot at several points through the year and they're doing it again tonight. Gaither and Oher are getting worked.

I didn't want to face the Colts...but I guess I have to look forward to that now. The Jets probably lose to the Colts and then the Pats trolls and other haters will all say the Jets didn't deserve to make the playoffs, even after taking out the Bengals and Chargers.

But hell maybe the Jets will surprise me, and Sanchez really grows. You can't beat the Colts just running the ball, not in the playoffs.

I didn't want to face the Colts...but I guess I have to look forward to that now. The Jets probably lose to the Colts...

Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Jets passing dee is much better than the Ravens. 51% comp vs. 58%, over 50 fewer yards per game, and less than half the number of TD's. Bring 'em on!

Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Jets passing dee is much better than the Ravens. 51% comp vs. 58%, over 50 fewer yards per game, and less than half the number of TD's. Bring 'em on!

I'd prefer to be at home and I'm worried about the calls going the Colts way. Look at the Ravens, I don't know that the Jets get called on anything against them.

But, well, I guess Jets-Colts next Sunday.

I'd prefer to be at home and I'm worried about the calls going the Colts way. Look at the Ravens, I don't know that the Jets get called on anything against them.

But, well, I guess Jets-Colts next Sunday.

Colts are rooting for the Jets, too, because SD has their number in the playoffs. Hope they take us lightly. Hope SD's looking ahead and takes us lightly, too.

I've wanted the Colts since they let us into the playoffs.

They have WRs...just Flacco ignores them. He's always ignored them. He and Ryan are very overrated QBs.

The Ravens just don't want to win.

Flacco's been playing hurt a good amount of the year. On the flight home from Oakland his hip was in so much pain that he had to stand for the entire flight. When healthy he's been very good. Mason is the only WR on Balt that challenges defenses, Washington is average and Clayton is awful.

Either the Ravens are the most undisciplined team or the least luckiest in the NFL I can't figure it out.

It's the former, I really can't stress it enough but this game is the story of their season. One week they look awesome and then the next they shoot themselves in the foot. Yet nobody in Baltimore seems to have a problem with this.

Archived