**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am extremely calm this morning. Usually when we're gonna lose I have a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that disaster is right around the corner. The morning of SBIII I had the same sense of calmness-we're going to win this game today you guys...

I am extremely calm this morning. Usually when we're gonna lose I have a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that disaster is right around the corner. The morning of SBIII I had the same sense of calmness-we're going to win this game today you guys...

I hope you and your gut feeling is right. I am with you though. Sometimes you can sense the doom and gloom around this organization and I currently am not feeling the negativity either.

I hope you and your gut feeling is right. I am with you though. Sometimes you can sense the doom and gloom around this organization and I currently am not feeling the negativity either.

yea you ever wake up on a Sunday morning just KNOWING we're gonna lose that day? I just don't get that same sense this morning.

Look at the Ravens game yesterday, the Jets cannot come out and expect to simply run over the Chargers. They will need to get some points early on otherwise they will be FORCED to throw. Throw when it's easy, if we wait until third down turnovers will happen.

That game made me more confident.

The Jets are better than the Ravens, and the Colts are better than the Chargers, IMHO. The Ravens had everything go against them in that game - including a terrible offensive series right before the half, bad bounces, and way too many penalties. Game was tied before that halftime meltdown. That's all it took. Jets have better coaching than that -Brian Schottenheimer included- and don't commit as many fouls. Jets just need to come out and play their game.

It all lies in front of you, Jets.

Ellis, Pouha, Douglas, Thomas, Scott, Harris, Pace, Sheppard, Leonhard, Rhodes, Revis.

Ferguson, Faneca, Mangold, Moore, Woody, Keller, Jones, Richardson, Edwards, Cotchery, Sanchez.

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen...

:cheers:

Not feelin' it

Think I am starting to believe all the so-called "experts"

don't believe it Jon-they want so badly to be right-I was watching Mort and his feeling about the teams in this game couldn't be any more clearer. Look, the Jets are winning this game today-we'll get a couple of calls and a couple of breaks from the Football Gods...the league wants a Dallas NY SB and the league wants the Jets to be successful in selling those seats in the new stadium.

yea you ever wake up on a Sunday morning just KNOWING we're gonna lose that day? I just don't get that same sense this morning.

I feel the same way guys. Ive got a good confident feeling about today. Even had a dream that the JETS kicked some ass-------:cheers:

don't believe it Jon-they want so badly to be right-I was watching Mort and his feeling about the teams in this game couldn't be any more clearer. Look, the Jets are winning this game today-we'll get a couple of calls and a couple of breaks from the Football Gods...the league wants a Dallas NY SB and the league wants the Jets to be successful in selling those seats in the new stadium.

Rex and Pettine just have to make the right changes - Bolts have a very good O and we will have to make some adjustments. I think a lot of this game is in the hands of the coaches - and I like our coach.

What did he say?

pretty much that the Jets had ZERO chance but it was the WAY he was insisting it to Merril Hoge and Sal Palantonio-almost like he couldn't handle the Jets winning-he was almost getting emotional.

Whatever...as we all know, we thrive as underdogs. Once we're recognized around the league as a legitament contender, we collapse>>see, 2008 after being 2nd in Power Rankings after beating Tennessee.

Hey, Jets Fans - this is fun, 'aint it? Enjoy the ride. Good luck! One thing is for sure, win or lose, you will come to hate Philip Rivers and his theatrics. Trust me on this.

another reason why we have the best rival fans on the boards-thanks Garb

Hey, Jets Fans - this is fun, 'aint it? Enjoy the ride. Good luck! One thing is for sure, win or lose, you will come to hate Philip Rivers and his theatrics. Trust me on this.

I love Phillip Rivers and his theatrics. Nothing wrong with being yourself. Better than having all the defensive signals (Brady) and cheatin your way through life.

Jets open the game with a run back and a pick 6. Jets up 14-0 with 14:00 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Sanchez goes on a nice "2 minute drill" with about 4 minutes left in the 4th for the TD. Jets win 28-24.

I think I love you Arsis..

Archived