**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way all of these "analysts" are slobbering over the Cowboys and the Chargers, you would think they are the 1971 Cowboys and the 1963 Chargers. They are not. They are two very talented teams that happen to choke every year.

They will again today.

Apparently the JETS shouldnt even show up today because " It's the Chargers year" :rolleyes:

which is why I'm not even bothering to listen to these "experts" today...one show on ESPN this morning at 8 AM or something was enuff for me-Chris Mortensen was almost crying at the thought of San Diego losing

The way all of these "analysts" are slobbering over the Cowboys and the Chargers, you would think they are the 1971 Cowboys and the 1963 Chargers. They are not. They are two very talented teams that happen to choke every year.

They will again today.

:rl:

That doesn't apply to the Jets? Choking every year, since 1969!

Hey, Jets Fans - this is fun, 'aint it? Enjoy the ride. Good luck! One thing is for sure, win or lose, you will come to hate Philip Rivers and his theatrics. Trust me on this.

I agree with you and I don't understand why Jets fans like him so much.

I feel good about this game, and it's great to have some postseason success. A lot of us have waited so long and have constantly had our hearts ripped out.

:rl:

That doesn't apply to the Jets? Choking every year, since 1969!

The Chargers and Cowboys are c0ckteases, they go to the playoffs almost every year as top seeds but end up chocking it away. The JETS dont go to the playoffs every year like these teams do. So not it doesnt really apply, well not quite.

Today is the DAY the JETS bury SAME OLD JETS!!!!

The Jets will win today. I have had my Taylor Pork Roll sandwich, sacrificed a goat and three chickens and did a sale/leaseback of my soul with Satan.

I've done my part.

GO JETS!!!

The Devil is a liar! :hipp:

Archived