***Official Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings Game thread***

visajets

I've got a whole secondary save for Troy P who covers crappy like that on deep balls. I think some of it falls on coaching.

Great throw by the old man tho too.

That throw wouldve been pick city if that Corner had looked back, he had inside position on Rice.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That throw wouldve been pick city if that Corner had looked back, he had inside position on Rice.

Agreed DLJ. But sometimes the players are coached to play the man instead of playing the ball. I've seen it plenty with my own team.

This is starting to look like a great game BTW.

Agreed DLJ. But sometimes the players are coached to play the man instead of playing the ball. I've seen it plenty with my own team.

This is starting to look like a great game BTW.

The Cowboys are always entertaining. Especially when they lose.

Im rooting for them today though, I can't take any more "40 yr old QB" ballwashing

All the so-called "experts" picked the Boys

I love it

Didnt you hear, the Cowboys were the hottest team in the NFC. Just like the Chargers are the "team of destiny, so the JETS have zero chance"

Awful job by Phillips here. These blocking schemes are a joke. Cowboys are blocking 7 now on almost every play and still can't contain Williams and Allen. Dallas needs to start running some screens and draws, if they can get guys like Austin and Jones past the line and into some space they'll have a chance. They need to get Kosier and Davis up in front and attacking their LB's; I don't get Phillips logic at all. He's playing the exact type of game that Minnesota has beaten all year.

Archived