***Official Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings Game thread***

visajets

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Can you imagine if he was still with the Jets with our D and running attack? I love Sanchez and our future with him ... but it would have been interesting.

It wouldve been epic, which is why im totally annoyed watching him play his ass off knowing that when he was here he didnt want to be. Screw him, I hope the Cowchicks come back and send his ass home!

Can you imagine if he was still with the Jets with our D and running attack? I love Sanchez and our future with him ... but it would have been interesting.

If he was here, we wouldn't have the same running attack... we'd be pass-first.

But we probably would have won 13 games and would be a 2-3 seed.

Either way, he's gone. Now I just don't want to see him do for the Vikings what he said he would do for us.

It wouldve been epic, which is why im totally annoyed watching him play his ass off knowing that when he was here he didnt want to be. Screw him, I hope the Cowchicks come back and send his ass home!

He was hurt towards the end of the year and didnt have the WRs here he has in Minnesota.

I picked the Cowboys to win this too, it sure doesn't look like that's going to happen now though. Saints will beat the Vikings, so no worries there.

Looks like the computer was right,, Jets-Saints in the SB. Imagine how much money you would have made if you bet that before the season...I know one guy that actually did put that money down.

This is one of those games where you wish both teams would lose.

Yeaaaahhhh Felix Jones!

Run the ball and keep Romo off his back.

I like that the Cowboys are down 14 and they just ran the ball 3 straight times... it'll calm down their whole offense and remind them, they have 30 minutes to make this their half.

Really don't understand Dallas' logic. Everytime they get one of their backs out in space behind Gerode and Davis they move the ball quite well, then they switch back and put them exactly where Minnesota canntake advantage of them. Dallas' line could be having a good game if they'd just call the right plays for them, they're doing an awesome job when the play gets them out and moving.