Fireman Ed

Maxman

Fireman Ed gives the Jets a true home field advantage?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Fireman Ed gives the Jets a true home field advantage?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • The crowd is noisey in spite of Fireman Ed

Is that the game the sissy left in the 1st quarter because he couldn't take the abuse from Raiders fans?

He's as soft as the team he roots for.

Please, asswipe, come to a game sometime, so we can throw full bottles of water at you and whatever woman you can get to pretend is your girlfriend.

I want to see how long YOU last.

and the Barrel dude in Denver. It's great to see fans like that IMO.

... what is it that they chant in Denver ? ... i know it goes in 3 syllables ... i never had been able to make it out on t.v. ...

l_j_r

Love the new SB DVD where towards the end of the AFC Championship Game, Deion Branch is waving a white towel and asking the crowd "Hey, where are your towels? Where are the towels at?" And then he giggles, loved that.... 8)

You lied that?

Not suprised though....Punk ass move, by a punk ass bitch player, for a punk ass mutha f-ing team :x

... what is it that they chant in Denver ? ... i know it goes in 3 syllables ... i never had been able to make it out on t.v. ...

l_j_r

Not sure if you are joking or not. This is the best chant in all of football btw. After each incomplete pass they chant:

IN - COM - PLETE

Is that the game the sissy left in the 1st quarter because he couldn't take the abuse from Raiders fans?

He's as soft as the team he roots for.

Damn TX, you need those Midols back?

With punk-a$$ bandwagon fans.

Bob - enough with the bandwagon crap. I went through some very lean years with my favorite team. Come up with something new and original, would yah!

Anyway, so grumpy, the two of you. Branch "appears" to be one very nice guy - he said it in a pretty non-confrontational way - yeesh! But you know what? Who cares! The Pats just scored 41 on the leagues best defense...wave that towel, Deion!!!

Bob - enough with the bandwagon crap. I went through some very lean years with my favorite team.

True dat. You and Toto get an exemption from the bandwagon label.

Not so for the rest of these a-holes.

He does give you guys a home field advantage. Regardless if people like him or not.

I've heard many Pats players say that playing in the Meadowlands is one of the hardest places to play in the League. They always mention the damn chant.

My only problem with ED is ,JET fans have become a customed to waiting for ED to get up before they make any noise ,almost like the need his permission to cheer and as a result the place isn`t nearly as loud as it should be all the time constantly through all 4+ quarters....

Besides ME as the #1 cheerleader ...ED is my HERO leading the fans :lol:

Met him an Stacey in New Orleans..along with JerseyJET 4Hcrew and Tmac....WHAT an AWESOME time! :lol:

I got more beads then ED did..nah nah nah :twisted:

Well, duh. He doesn't show his t!ts nearly as much. :lol:

Archived