Ok, who's going?

ZachEY

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E-Mail I got from Jets vacations package they are running

January 23-January 25, 2010

Package includes: Roundtrip non-stop airfare from Newark & Laguardia airport, 3 night deluxe hotel accommodations at the Downtown Sheraton Indianapolis, Pre game tailgate party with open bar, guaranteed game tickets, hotel taxes, & airport transfersand all gratuities.

Don

Package includes: Roundtrip non-stop airfare from Newark & Laguardia airport, 3 night deluxe hotel accommodations at the Downtown Sheraton Indianapolis, Pre game tailgate party with open bar, guaranteed game tickets, hotel taxes, & airport transfersand all gratuities.

Don

Don

I'm considering driving up there from ATL. My buddy is a huuuge Colts fan... but he was just up there for yesterday's game, so I don't know if he'll make the trip again.

If you're in ATL, stay there and wait for Miami!

Flights there aren't too bad, but tickets are pretty expensive. 300 ea for not great seats.

In my opinion it just doesn't make sense to make this trip, and I am usually the first person to head out on a road trip.

If you are the same as me, you are DEFINITELY going to the superbowl if the jets make it, no question. HAving said that and if you are also going to go to the superbowl there are 2 possible outcomes for next week.

1) The jets lose to indy. I really don't feel like spending a ton of money and traveling to see a loss. The ride home always sucks, and you know colts fans will be particularly douchey because of week 16.

2) the jets win, in which case who cares about being at the AFC champ game because I AM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!! Why spend the money and take the time off for this game, I would rather put it toward my superbowl trip. Lets say airfor costs 300 when it is said and done, tix will cost 200 at leas and hotel for one night will be 150. I would take that 650 and put it toward a better bowl ticket or for Tootsies victory lap dances in miami.

I just don't see any real benefit to going to this game, unless you have all the time and money that going to both games just is no big deal for you.

I won't make it to Indy from Korea but if the Jets beat Indy, I'll be flying home to NY to watch with my buddies or fly to Florida where we can all try to score some tickets. All of this of course depends on me being able to take leave but so far so good.:cheers:

Don

ji lead with that article (jets vacations) after the game. LOL. The Jets won, be sure to mention ji for "discounts". Except it won't be you getting the discount, haha.

lol

I heard Sooth was in the free Real Estate paper at the grocery store...

Movin on up... watch your back!

In my opinion it just doesn't make sense to make this trip, and I am usually the first person to head out on a road trip.

If you are the same as me, you are DEFINITELY going to the superbowl if the jets make it, no question. HAving said that and if you are also going to go to the superbowl there are 2 possible outcomes for next week.

1) The jets lose to indy. I really don't feel like spending a ton of money and traveling to see a loss. The ride home always sucks, and you know colts fans will be particularly douchey because of week 16.

2) the jets win, in which case who cares about being at the AFC champ game because I AM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!! Why spend the money and take the time off for this game, I would rather put it toward my superbowl trip. Lets say airfor costs 300 when it is said and done, tix will cost 200 at leas and hotel for one night will be 150. I would take that 650 and put it toward a better bowl ticket or for Tootsies victory lap dances in miami.

I just don't see any real benefit to going to this game, unless you have all the time and money that going to both games just is no big deal for you.

Quality post....reading this very much brought me back to earth. The only reason I thought about going was because i have family i can stay with up there and I also live in Miami so when the Jets make it to the Super Bowl Ill be there as well. My only issue is that im in the middle of tax season (<-- tax professional) and ive got clients till 8pm on saturday and i have to be at the office by 11am monday XP which is pushing it....but now that i think about it i prolly shouldnt push it so i can splurge and go all out for Super Bowl...

Well the cost for this trip will be NOTHING compared to the Super Bowl (if the Jets made it). So for some, this may be their only shot.

Seeing the Jets win in qualify for the Super Bowl? Wow, that would be an unreal feeling.

Well the cost for this trip will be NOTHING compared to the Super Bowl (if the Jets made it). So for some, this may be their only shot.

Seeing the Jets win in qualify for the Super Bowl? Wow, that would be an unreal feeling.

Superbowl is a $7,500+ trip for two... so yeah ... I say take the under $2000 trip and root them on to get there...

Archived