Ok, who's going?

ZachEY

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is another trip, I didn't think they had it but if anyone is up for the bus trip here it is:

Jets Bus Trip to Indy

We do have 2 packages available including an option to purchase your own tickets - includes All Transportation, 2 Nts Hotel Sat & Sun, and a 4 Hour Tailgate Party Sun morning.

http://thestadiumevents.com/New_York_City.html takes you to the website with a link to a secure Shopping Cart.

Here are Pricing/Details:

Single - $775 per person / Double - $645 / Triple - $605 / Quad - $575.

Includes: Upper Level Corner or End Zone Ticket, Overnight accommodations Sat & Sun at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indy Southeast, 4 Hour Tailgate Party with All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER, Burgers, Dogs, Chips, Soda Pop, Water, & Gatorade, and Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

Single - $505 per person / Double - $375 / Triple - $335 / Quad - $305.

Includes: No Ticket Option - includes everything listed above except Game Tickets.

Rough Itinerary: Sat Depart Manhattan at 4am and Newark by 5am. We will make periodic stops to stretch our legs, take smoke breaks, and have a short lunch. We will arrive to check in at the hotel around 7pm. We will take an hour to unpack and relax before taking the bus into Downtown Indianapolis for a little Nightlife to show off the Green & White!!! Bus will head back to the hotel around 1am.

Sun We will get our Game Faces on with a 4 Hour Tailgate Party 3 blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium from 9am - 1pm. The Game starts at 3pm. Plenty of time to take some Pictures, Purchase some Souvenirs, and get ready for some J -E - T - S PLAYOFF FOOTBALL!! We will stay downtown for the evening after the game before returning to the hotel.

Mon We will check out of the hotel around 7am and head for home arriving in the New York City area around 10pm. Whole lotta sleepin goin on!!

Thanks!!

Todd Hutson - Owner

The Stadium Events

586-879-6862 Direct

toddh@thestadiumevents.com

www.thestadiumevents.com

maybe, maybe not. no one knows. odds are yes, but again, no one knows. he throws a pick, he gets nailed on a blitz, you just never know.

those saying that its 100% we lose if he stays in are usually those fans whose teams didnt get in or in your case, teams that couldnt move on.

Sour Grapes or what from this faggot or what

For those thinking about going to the Super Bowl or AFC Championship game I would highly recommend taking the trip to Indy*

The Vikings haven't been to a Super Bowl in decades. The Saints have never been to one and we all know the Jets story. The bottom line is that Super Bowl tickets on the secondary market are going to be out of control because of the Saints/Vikings. Throw in the Jets and the amount of NJ/NY people who live in Florida and the prices are going to be off the charts.

I'll put it this way: I went to the Pats/Packers Super Bowl many moons ago and the Packers fans were willing to spend $500-$750 for a crap seat 15 minutes before kick off. That was 13-14 years ago!

*Indianapolis blows.

Fans of other teams jumping in here = comical.

I am thinking of the bus trip. 13 hours on a bus, better bring a bunch of movies!

No problem Man.

I just thought that info like "no tailgating allowed at the Super Bowl" would be useful to some folks. And, I know quite a bit about Indy since Ive been to 4 games there.

Lots of LUCK :lol:

why not fly? are you afraid to fly or something? serious question

No I don't mind flying, do it all the time for work. Flying would be a better option obviously but was trying to do this on the cheap. I have frequent flyer miles that I was going to cash in but was thinking of holding on to them for a family vacation this summer.

Can't believe I just admitted that the family vacation is interfering with the Jets Championship game!

No problem Man.

I just thought that info like "no tailgating allowed at the Super Bowl" would be useful to some folks. And, I know quite a bit about Indy since Ive been to 4 games there.

Lots of LUCK :lol:

On topic posts are always welcome here.

Does anybody know what if any blue laws exist in Indiana on Sundays? Thinking about flying in on Sunday morning, but curious about this aspect (obviously can't bring beer on the plane).

sure you can... get those bottles from CVS.. and you can fill up three of them with 3 ounces of beer. that should be enough. :)

I am going. I think the posts earlier were good. Super Bowl is going to be WAY expensive, if the Jets get that far. Going to see this one, win or lose I just don't want to miss it.

Good call, Phil.

We should meet up Saturday and or Sunday. :cheers:

Unless of course you're doing this through JetsVacations as well 'cause in that case I'll be seeing you a lot. Lol.

Where do you get the money to do this??? Can you give me some?

$900. Helps that I'm living at home, much easier to save. Only two more years of living at home, then its graduating college, parents moving to the Carolinas, and me out on my ass on my own in Jersey. Fun times. Can't wait. :lol:

Good call, Phil.

We should meet up Saturday and or Sunday. :cheers:

Unless of course you're doing this through JetsVacations as well 'cause in that case I'll be seeing you a lot. Lol.

I am not on the Jets Vacations trip. But yes we need to synch up. Jets fans, travel in pairs. You can never be too safe.

$900. Helps that I'm living at home, much easier to save. Only two more years of living at home, then its graduating college, parents moving to the Carolinas, and me out on my ass on my own in Jersey. Fun times. Can't wait. :lol:

Ahh yes, the living at home budget, nice.

Where in the Carolinas, if you don't mind me asking?

Ahh yes, the living at home budget, nice.

Where in the Carolinas, if you don't mind me asking?

Right now they're targeting North Carolina, couldn't tell you where. I have no ambititon to ever go there, except for holidays.

I <3 NJ.

Right now they're targeting North Carolina, couldn't tell you where. I have no ambititon to ever go there, except for holidays.

I <3 NJ.

Raliegh would be my best guess. It's one of the top 3 fastest growing cities in the country.

Don't be so quick to count out NC. I thought I'd come back from college and stay in NJ and be fine with it. 6 years later, I'm still in NC with few aspirations to leave the state. ;)

Raliegh would be my best guess. It's one of the top 3 fastest growing cities in the country.

Don't be so quick to count out NC. I thought I'd come back from college and stay in NJ and be fine with it. 6 years later, I'm still in NC with few aspirations to leave the state. ;)

I love the cold, hate the warmth. I couldn't survive down South.

I love the cold, hate the warmth. I couldn't survive down South.

True, but every building has an AC system. Gone are the days where, every summer, we had to get the 3 bulky AC's out of the garage and clamp them in the windows when we finally decided it was too hot. Ahh, memories.

No I don't mind flying, do it all the time for work. Flying would be a better option obviously but was trying to do this on the cheap. I have frequent flyer miles that I was going to cash in but was thinking of holding on to them for a family vacation this summer.

Can't believe I just admitted that the family vacation is interfering with the Jets Championship game!

Ahh cool..

I figured since the whole NYT thing, money wouldn't be an object anymore..

Btw.. I used to travel every week for work and hated it. Now when I travel for enjoyment, it sucks cause I'm used to all the free upgrades that I don't get anymore..

Ahh cool..

I figured since the whole NYT thing, money wouldn't be an object anymore..

Btw.. I used to travel every week for work and hated it. Now when I travel for enjoyment, it sucks cause I'm used to all the free upgrades that I don't get anymore..

I haven't seen a huge amount of traffic from the link in the NY Times. People who read the Times aren't Jets fans, shocking. :-P

I hear you about traveling for work. Did it every week back in the day and that was rough. Now it is a few trips a year for me which is really cool.

And traveling on your own dime is not as good. Upgrades? I don't think so.

I haven't seen a huge amount of traffic from the link in the NY Times. People who read the Times aren't Jets fans, shocking. :-P

I hear you about traveling for work. Did it every week back in the day and that was rough. Now it is a few trips a year for me which is really cool.

And traveling on your own dime is not as good. Upgrades? I don't think so.

what do you mean by that, max? bob and i want to know. :P

sorry pal, couldnt resist..

CqwAXk8c2Ew

Archived