Jets superbowl tailgate...

Ok guys, I know we have one more week to get through, but I posted ahead of the jets on the cincy game and that worked ok. But seriously, I want to pull off the most awesome road trip tailgate possible, and that takes planning.

So.......when the Jets make it through Indy, who here is thinking of going to Miami for the game and would be interested in a party? With all the costs associated with hauling all my gear down there, and the 150-200 for parking alone, I would be looking to charge around 40 a head. Anyone who has been to a party of mine knows, the quality of the food and beer is easily worth that even for a normal game.

What are your thoughts??? Who would be down?

(Max, maybe this needs to sticky in the main forum for a few days?)

you *****!! lol

I didn't mean for ever, I meant for right now. One step at a time young man, one step at a time.

Some of us poor people are still thinking of slumming it in Indy. Not all of us live the Miami life.

haha...

I didn't mean for ever, I meant for right now. One step at a time young man, one step at a time.

Some of us poor people are still thinking of slumming it in Indy. Not all of us live the Miami life.

haha...

Who are you kidding? You KNOW you are going to miami if the jets get there, so lets be honest here. Like I said in another post, why spend the money on indy if you will be making the trip to miami? All i know is I will sell one of my little nephews (would sell my brother andrew but I doubt he would get much on the open market) for field level seats to a Jets superbowl.

If you have any questions about where to get stuff let me know.

I know I'm not going to the game (cheapest tickets are 2K) but we were talking about tailgating and watching the game.

Miami craigslist seems to have a lot of Tix cheaper than that, check it out.

thought i read somewhere that there will be no tailgating allowed in the parking lot in miami?

The police did not allow tailgating inside the stadium parking lot or sitting in your car at SB43. Down in Miami, you might be able to get away with it in private lots though.

Beer inside the game was $18.00 bucks a pop IIRC.

Dont trust craigslist for tickets. The SB is like Christmas for scam artist and flim flam men.

The police did not allow tailgating inside the stadium parking lot or sitting in your car at SB43. Down in Miami, you might be able to get away with it in private lots though.

Beer inside the game was $18.00 bucks a pop IIRC.

Dont trust craigslist for tickets. The SB is like Christmas for scam artist and flim flam men.

That is a great line.

From what I've been reading tailgating isn't allowed in the stadium parking and the last Miami SB included within a mile of the stadium parking.

I have not been able to confirm that yet for this year, there is no mention on the official superbowl site as of yesterday when i was on there. I am going down there this weekend, I will look into it as well as possible alternatives.

I have not been able to confirm that yet for this year, there is no mention on the official superbowl site as of yesterday when i was on there. I am going down there this weekend, I will look into it as well as possible alternatives.

I guess it's an NFL rule that doesn't allow tailgating during the SB. This is a list of place that I found (but I haven't called them yet, to check) someone listed online that you might be able to tailgate at.

Grice RV Park

5931 Polk St ~ Hollywood, FL 33021

954-983-8225

Trinity Towers

3300 Pembroke Road ~ Hollywood, FL 33021

954-962-7400

Embassy RV Park

3188 Lake Shore Drive ~ Pembroke Park, FL 33009-5146

305-961-8892

Candlelight Park

5731 South State Route 7 ~ Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

954-791-5023

Twin Lakes Travel Park

3055 Burris Rd ~ Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-2288

954-587-0101

Kobe Trailer Park

11900 NE 16th Avenue ~ North Miami, FL 33161-6553

305-893-5121

Yacht Haven Park and Marina

2323 State road 84 ~ Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

954-583-2322

Buglewood RV Park

2121 NW 29th Court ~ Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311-2175

800-487-7395

Kozy Kampers Travel Trailer Park

3631 W Commercial Boulevard ~ Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

954-731-8570

Gator Park

13800 SW 8th Street, #107 ~ Miami, FL 33184

305-559-2255

Larry & Penny Thompson Park and Campground

12451 SW 184th Street ~ Miami, FL 33177

305-232-1049

Miami/Everglades KOA

20675 SW 162nd Avenue ~ Miami, FL 33187

800-562-7732

Regarding me posting in your tailgate thread.

I'm posting what I've learned from 3 SB trips for my friends on the board in hopes they find the information useful. And, my impression is that JN is a community. Thats it. I dont plan on joining in the festivities or anything else.

About SB tickets. I strongly urge that anyone planning to scalp a ticket in Miami to download a pic of an actual SB ticket with authenticity features. I know NYers are street smart, but every year there are stories of fans that get up to the gate on game day only to be told their tickets arent legit.

I was able to scalp a 50 yard line ticket at the media hotel in Phoenix for a great price - $1000. Face value was $700. I was also face to face with Don Schula, Chris Mortensen, Matt Hasselback and the whos who of the NFL. That might be a stop if youre looking for a ticket.

Regarding me posting in your tailgate thread.

I'm posting what I've learned from 3 SB trips for my friends on the board in hopes they find the information useful. And, my impression is that JN is a community. Thats it. I dont plan on joining in the festivities or anything else.

About SB tickets. I strongly urge that anyone planning to scalp a ticket in Miami to download a pic of an actual SB ticket with authenticity features. I know NYers are street smart, but every year there are stories of fans that get up to the gate on game day only to be told their tickets arent legit.

I was able to scalp a 50 yard line ticket at the media hotel in Phoenix for a great price - $1000. Face value was $700. I was also face to face with Don Schula, Chris Mortensen, Matt Hasselback and the whos who of the NFL. That might be a stop if youre looking for a ticket.

Is Don Shula really a good kisser?

• 3 months later...

Archived