Jets Fan Arrested at Chargers/Jets Game for Jets Chant

diiiiilooooch

Hey it's all good fellas. We're all entitled to our opinions and what we all think may or may have bot occurred. I'm just trying to remain objective and having been accused of utter B.S. by people in the past, refrain from jumping to conclusions that the cops were wrong and/or out of control.

I've been in situations where to the outsider, it looks like I've gone off the deep end for no reason, when in reality, I had a right and reason for what I was doing.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this were at the meadowlands and the roles were reversed, would you really give a **** about the Charges fans "rights".

I don't care about those arguing over right or wrong here... just these fools who are trying to be all human rights and sending out emails about it... get over yourself much worse happens everyday, often enough to take up your entire day writing emails and you dont.

If this were at the meadowlands and the roles were reversed, would you really give a **** about the Charges fans "rights".

I don't care about those arguing over right or wrong here... just these fools who are trying to be all human rights and sending out emails about it... get over yourself much worse happens everyday, often enough to take up your entire day writing emails and you dont.

Damn ECURB, you and I have come a long way since our Golden Days of trading barbs. :cheers:

Those were Gestapo tactics at their best! You're at a football game! So this means you can't root for your team? :shutit:

Seriously, Gestapo Tactics? Which division were they a part of???

Referat N: Central Intelligence Office

The Central Command Office of the Gestapo, formed in 1941. Before 1939 the Gestapo command was under the authority of the office of the Sicherheitspolizei und Sicherheitsdienst (SD). However, the SD envied the power of the Gestapo and the Gestapo did not care for what it saw as interference from SD agents. Later after September 1939 the Gestapo was run directly through the overall command of the RSHA. However, after Heydrich's death in June 1942, and as the war progressed, M

I think that kind of sums up the point people are making here. I know generally I could care less if some dips##t rival fan gets tossed for making an ass of himself. But If I see some kid getting abused by the police and I think they are genuinely messing with the wrong kid, I am going to assume the cops are working under bad information and I am going to say "hey officer, the kid you are arresting didn't do a thing, you got the wrong guy." Which is what was heard all over this video. I am sure Chargers fans care as little about jets fans as we do, so for them to get all uppity throws up a flag. You kind of proved everyone's point there.

I think that kind of sums up the point people are making here. I know generally I could care less if some dips##t rival fan gets tossed for making an ass of himself. But If I see some kid getting abused by the police and I think they are genuinely messing with the wrong kid, I am going to assume the cops are working under bad information and I am going to say "hey officer, the kid you are arresting didn't do a thing, you got the wrong guy." Which is what was heard all over this video. I am sure Chargers fans care as little about jets fans as we do, so for them to get all uppity throws up a flag. You kind of proved everyone's point there.

Are you insinuating that GOB has the shoot first ask questions later attitude-------:bag:

Are you insinuating that GOB has the shoot first ask questions later attitude-------:bag:

:lol: No, he's not insinuating that at all.

Joe, you might be right bro. But numb nuts pissed that chance away when he resisted. Now instead of 20 witnesses testifying he didn't do crap, he has 3 cops and a video showing how he resisted arrest. Whatever chance he had was flushed down the toilet. He might have something civilly if the initial arrest was improper, but there's no "Resisting what will later be determined to be an improper arrest" caveat to the law. :D

Joe, you might be right bro. But numb nuts pissed that chance away when he resisted. Now instead of 20 witnesses testifying he didn't do crap, he has 3 cops and a video showing how he resisted arrest. Whatever chance he had was flushed down the toilet. He might have something civilly if the initial arrest was improper, but there's no "Resisting what will later be determined to be an improper arrest" caveat to the law. :D

you are totally correct, and i said that in one of my earlier posts. The way i see it, if a cop wants to trample on my rights or mess with me, there really is nothing I can do about it in the moment and acting out or trying to act smarter than them will only make it worse or give them an out for effing with me. The best course of action is to act calm and respectful and not give them anything extra to use against me, and then sort it out and have my revenge later in court. Like I said earlier in another post, nobody in the history of the world has gotten out of getting arrested by resisting arrest. Any kid who has to be carried out by 4 cops is not going to have an easy time explaining that away in court.

I'm still interested in America being the greatest country in the world. So Yes, I care about the whole rights and freedoms thing. Of all American Citizens regardless of fandom. I'm an ******* like that.

I'm still interested in America being the greatest country in the world. So Yes, I care about the whole rights and freedoms thing. Of all American Citizens regardless of fandom. I'm an ******* like that.

What rights and freedom do you have at a private event?

It is their rules, like them or not.

He could have simply accepted his removal and then followed the proper procedures to speak out against it. THAT is the American way, not resisting something you have no say in.

Instead in typical guilty fashion he resisted.

The person arrested was no kid. He should have cooperated with the law. If he would have he might have been talked to upstairs and allowed to return to his seat. Instead he got a tossed around like a rag doll. Im sure hes sore this morning they had him bent like a pretzel. He should have been arrested for a very poor impersonation of Fireman Ed.

So someone resisting after the fact gives the cops the excuse or out they need when ****ing with people? I see how it works now. Thanks. Cops can go around cracking skulls and if someone does something back they automatically are wrong and all previous wrongs by the cops are wiped out. Seems like a system that works.

So someone resisting after the fact gives the cops the excuse or out they need when ****ing with people? I see how it works now. Thanks. Cops can go around cracking skulls and if someone does something back they automatically are wrong and all previous wrongs by the cops are wiped out. Seems like a system that works.

That is how the system works my friend, they are entrusted with a certain level of authority and always have been.

If you do not like it you are in for a long miserable life.

What rights and freedom do you have at a private event?

It is their rules, like them or not.

He could have simply accepted his removal and then followed the proper procedures to speak out against it. THAT is the American way, not resisting something you have no say in.

Instead in typical guilty fashion he resisted.

Really? I guess you missed the whole point of the American Revolution.

Lol, Just because it is a "private" event does not mean that the cops do not have to follow the rules. It's not their rules. They can not have illegal rules. A good cop walks that guy out of the stadium instead of dragging him out. Even if it took 5 minutes to explain it to the guy and calm him down. You can tell by the shock and contempt of the people around him that the whole thing came as a surprise. I feel that force is a last resort and the tool of poorly trained cops. i'm sure you still are on the side of the Rodney king and amadou diallo cops. That Sean Bell thing was handled well.

Lol, Just because it is a "private" event does not mean that the cops do not have to follow the rules. It's not their rules. They can not have illegal rules. A good cop walks that guy out of the stadium instead of dragging him out. Even if it took 5 minutes to explain it to the guy and calm him down. You can tell by the shock and contempt of the people around him that the whole thing came as a surprise. I feel that force is a last resort and the tool of poorly trained cops. i'm sure you still are on the side of the Rodney king and amadou diallo cops. That Sean Bell thing was handled well.

You must feel like such a dickhead when you make a mistake.

Oh and this guy back during the days of the revolution would have been treated far worse so maybe you want to try to find a better example.

Unresolved daddy issues? Christ, relax.

I think anyone in their right mind would have "resisted" there. Like hey Mr Policeman, there's an important game going on, not right now please.

Cops are always there when you dont need them and never there when you do it seems.

I mean come on...that was embarrassing.

That is how the system works my friend, they are entrusted with a certain level of authority and always have been.

If you do not like it you are in for a long miserable life.

You're justifying it by saying "that's the way it is"...

The reason it is that way is people refuse to do enough to help change it...

So, live with it, shut up about it or attempt to change the way things are done in this country...

One of those gets seemingly more and more impossible as the years pass...

The authority they're entrusted with however, is criminal at times...

This being a minor incident, will not get the full scrutiny of the American public though...

Archived