You can all thank me for the Jets' current run...

JohnnyHector

That's right... since beating the Colts in Week 16, I have worn my same Al Toon jersey that I donned that day for each subsequent victory.

You're all welcome.

strangely, ive been wearing my ...ugh....um #4 foley jersey since the run began. i dont think im switching it

That's right... since beating the Colts in Week 16, I have worn my same Al Toon jersey that I donned that day for each subsequent victory.

You're all welcome.

Thanks Johnny Hector, I was wondering where the hell all of this good fortune has come from. Knowing it's from you just makes it sweeter, a pleasant thoughtful man you are.

Thanks Johnny Hector, I was wondering where the hell all of this good fortune has come from. Knowing it's from you just makes it sweeter, a pleasant thoughtful man you are.

I think this means he wants to eat you.. not sure though..

or

yet another food reference fatty..

<cough>

I saw your score in the intelligence test thread, so I can't say that I'm surprised.

see, and there was tens of responses I thought of had klecko started this thread. But u i treat with respect and what do I get?

Since when has it been your goal to be liked?

There's a difference between not aspiring to be liked and going out of your way to be disliked.

While I may occassionally partake in the latter, I would never do it at the expense of the Jets' success. I will be proudly sporting the #88 on Sunday.

Since when has it been your goal to be straight?

Cuz I'm sick of being associated with you.

There's a difference between not aspiring to be liked and going out of your way to be disliked.

While I may occassionally partake in the latter, I would never do it at the expense of the Jets' success. I will be proudly sporting the #88 on Sunday.

Then why are you here?

It's nearing the end of a 3-day weekend and I have a ****-ton of work waiting for me tomorrow... the insults will prevent me from laying a forearm shiver on some unsuspecting doof tomorrow morning.

If only klecko were on...

Archived