Latest excuse: Chargers threw the game

stoicsentry

She must be stunning, fit and drop dead gorgeous, at least I hope she is for her sake. ;)

Why else would anyone put up with her condescending, snobbish personality? :P

This made me laugh....

Why can't ugly people be condescending and snobbish?

Hey...hold on! Stop the presses! jgb, are you telling me this place 'aint real life? Eff!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They can, but they most likely won't get the kind of attention you obviously crave.

Ha! What kind of attention would I crave? Being insulted by Jets fans? If that's the case, condescending snobbery would be the least of my problems. ;) Calling Dr. Crusher....calling Dr. Crusher...

Ha! What kind of attention would I crave? Being insulted by Jets fans? If that's the case, condescending snobbery would be the least of my problems. ;) Calling Dr. Crusher....calling Dr. Crusher...
You use condescending snobbery to bring on the insults, you must like it Garb.

You use condescending snobbery to bring on the insults, you must like it Garb.

...and if I do that because I crave it, it makes me pretty effed in the head....especially now since jgb has informed me that some people take this forum much too seriously.

:)

...and if I do that because I crave it, it makes me pretty effed in the head....especially now since jgb has informed me that some people take this forum much too seriously. :)
All I know is, I'm going to try my hardest not to insult you.

Last thing I want to do here, is give you what you want. :P

Its Dr. Crushlove.

Get it right.

Archived