Steelers playoff game...WHAT STILL KILLS ME!!

JonEJet

last night i watched on NFL NETWORK ..2004 in review..they showed clips from the jets/steeler game....i almost cried again...lol

I hear you.

I bought the Patriots DVD and I still feel the sickness in my stomach during that loss to Miami. Of course, it goes away 15 minutes later when Rodney intercepts McNabb to end the game. :wink:

... i'm sure we'd all still take the victory S-P ... even though with each successive round the pain gets that much greater ... to lose in such heart-break ... that will stay with us forever ... even the knife of an a$$whoopin by the pats wouldn't have had as sharp an edge as losing the way we did to you guys...

l_j_r

and im sure he isnt goin anywhere either,,,with REED and FEELEY signed...who the hell is out there???no one unless someone is let go june 1st

ya know what kills me?

Doug Brien is still on the roster 8)

I hear you.

I bought the Patriots DVD and I still feel the sickness in my stomach during that loss to Miami. Of course, it goes away 15 minutes later when Rodney intercepts McNabb to end the game. :wink:

Hahahaha.

Man that's almost TXesque....

but yeah, I remember the sinking sensation I had in that Miami game and the Pittsburgh game.

As to what it feels like to lose a playoff game.... It's pretty hard to remember these days.....

... i'm sure we'd all still take the victory S-P ... even though with each successive round the pain gets that much greater ... to lose in such heart-break ... that will stay with us forever ... even the knife of an a$$whoopin by the pats wouldn't have had as sharp an edge as losing the way we did to you guys...

l_j_r

Yea i understand that. Reminds me of a game we lost to Cleveland a few years back. We had like 500 yards of offense, they didn't even have 200 yet they beat us on 2 damn punt returns for TD's. Cost us a shot at the div. title. :cry:

The Pats had no problem whatsoever hanging 41 on that soft defense at home.

What was PennyBoy's problem?

Oh yea, a top 10 defense. :lol::lol:

TX,

Would you trade the Pats team minus Brady for the Jets minus Chad last year?

ya know what kills me?

Doug Brien is still on the roster 8)

I've got mixed feelings on whether he should be on the roster. If he's put in the position (and most likely he will) to win a crucial game and misses, the backlash will be brutal. Now, is it worth having a guy on the roster with a price tag like this looming over his head?

Staff better give this some serious thought... :roll:

WTF kinda question was that?

I need gg to help out when I get asked math questions like that.

It's pretty simple. You are mocking the point that Brady is surounded by the better defense and team and saying he is just a better QB. I'm asking you if you would trade the Pats team last year minus Brady (you can keep Brady) for the Jets minus Pennington. Oh yeah and to take it a step further throw in the coaching staff.

Archived