Mike Dee

Anyone watch these past two nights?

Pretty good start.

Chloe is still annoying as hell but Rene is back and is much hotttttter this year.

Yeah looks to be a good season. Rene looks like she was hitting the heroin a little bit, all emaciated and greasy haired, HOTTTT!!

Do you think that people that write movies/tv shows could maybe ask the on site EMT a few medical questions, maybe hire a weapons expert and a historian before they finish a script?

I hate watching shows where cars blow up when you shoot the gas tank, locks fly off when you shoot them with a handgun, weapons and clothing that are wrong for the era, medical stuff that's way off, cars and other objects stopping bullets, people chambering their gun after the have already fired 5 times and no shells come out, etc. It's like every show and movie has turned into the Die Hard series.

For **** sake just ask someone so the show could at least be fun to watch.

As far as 24 goes, I stopped watching it after season 1 (I've seen a few from the other seasons) but was bored last night so I watched both and it's still the same crap that was going on in the first ones. At least his daughter hasn't been kidnapped yet.

Do you think that people that write movies/tv shows could maybe ask the on site EMT a few medical questions, maybe hire a weapons expert and a historian before they finish a script?

I hate watching shows where cars blow up when you shoot the gas tank, locks fly off when you shoot them with a handgun, weapons and clothing that are wrong for the era, medical stuff that's way off, cars and other objects stopping bullets, people chambering their gun after the have already fired 5 times and no shells come out, etc. It's like every show and movie has turned into the Die Hard series.

For **** sake just ask someone so the show could at least be fun to watch.

As far as 24 goes, I stopped watching it after season 1 (I've seen a few from the other seasons) but was bored last night so I watched both and it's still the same crap that was going on in the first ones. At least his daughter hasn't been kidnapped yet.

I think they actually have a lot of advisors but if that show were patterned after real life it wouldn't have nearly as much action.

The 24 haters can just turn on House Hunters and enjoy "window shopping" with their spouse...

The show is about entertainment... I'm entertained by climactic sequences and cute women power sawing off somebodies finger...

If that makes me a 'lesser person' so be it...

Great start to the show :cheers:

The 24 haters can just turn on House Hunters and enjoy "window shopping" with their spouse...

The show is about entertainment... I'm entertained by climactic sequences and cute women power sawing off somebodies finger...

If that makes me a 'lesser person' so be it...

Great start to the show :cheers:

What the hell is House Hunters?

During the movie Rudy if you look in the crowd at one of the games someone is wearing a Packers starter jacket, the movie wasn't ruined for me. It's a show who cares if it's not realistic.

Sorry, I like cop and military movies/shows that are realistic. If I wanted to watch a SciFi show I'd watch one.

November 2001 - World Series. Every 11.7 seconds Fox is throwing in a promo for 24 while either focusing on Tino Martinez's jersey or Keifer Sutherland in the stands. It completely detracted from what was at the time an outstanding World Series (until Mo is game 7 and Torre playing the infield in). I refused to watch the show because of the constant promos at the expense of my baseball enjoyment.

**** you Fox and I still haven't watched that show.

Mindless entertainment at its best.

Yep, I'll take it.

After a crap day of work, stuff like this is a nice remedy.

But I can't watch the network broadcasts, rather wait for the DVDs.

But no spoilers, OK?

Don't tell me Jack makes it out of an impossible situation 'cos I won't believe you.

Archived