Revis pAAArtying it up last night

Vudu

Thanks. This shouldn't have taken 2 pages. Our MVP doesn't need to be getting wasted and shaking it like a polaroid picture right now. He needs to keep his sh it together.

That's not even the worst part. He's hanging out with supermodels. Male Supermodels.

No wonder he stays so close those receivers. Damn you handsome black supermodel man! Damn You! I'm not even gay and I'd blow him. My world has stopped spinning and turned a horrid shade of peuce.

Thanks. This shouldn't have taken 2 pages. Our MVP doesn't need to be getting wasted and shaking it like a polaroid picture right now. He needs to keep his sh it together.

His goal is to be the greatest CB who ever played the game, and he's off to an amazing start despite the "partying". I'm not worried.

The legend himself @ singer Estelle's birthday party in NYC last night. [seen here with the singer Estelle and model Tyson Beckford]

vffbsg.jpg

My wife looks like Estelle (or at least looks more similar to her than any other celebrity).

Nice lumberjack shirt on Revis.

That's not even the worst part. He's hanging out with supermodels. Male Supermodels.

No wonder he stays so close those receivers. Damn you handsome black supermodel man! Damn You! I'm not even gay and I'd blow him. My world has stopped spinning and turned a horrid shade of peuce.

LMAO

To New York Mick,

Not big on photos, but would consider posting a few old dog photos. Have three classics of two of my old pet dogs wrestling. One dog was dressed in a wifebeater.

For some reason i think that'll play for mick.. but what a leap...lol

Archived