Rex Ryan needs to slow down

johnny green balls

You are well aware that telling me to "go away" and calling me a "clown" is pointless.

Why don't you go have a talk with your son about calling dedicated JETS fans looking to talk about the team they love to stop calling them FAKE fans...

THAT is being a "clown".

sad. hope things get better .

when he posted that Rex might craok if he lost weight, tha twas saying damn we like him and want him.

to think that wa s'looking for something negative' is odd and makes me question your reading ability.

sad. hope things get better .

when he posted that Rex might craok if he lost weight, tha twas saying damn we like him and want him.

to think that wa s'looking for something negative' is odd and makes me question your reading ability.

I posted that because I felt/feel like he still does not like or trust him but in such a good time has decided to blindly jump on the bandwagon (which is fine).

I dislike his post and stance because I know he would be all over Rex like a fly on **** the first big slip up ripping him apart again. He is really giving the guy no chance.... maybe he is scarred too much from the last decade idk.

It could have simply stayed about that topic in that thread... JGB is the one bitter one with lines in his signature, running around calling people fake fans.

I may be wrong here... but please do not make it out like JGB is right... he could have been a grown man and just simply said he has changed his mind on rex... instead he went with insults, calling out and being bitter.

All of which are usually signs of the person who caused those feelings being right in some ways.... the old saying if it wasnt true you wouldnt care.

I posted that because I felt/feel like he still does not like or trust him but in such a good time has decided to blindly jump on the bandwagon (which is fine).

I dislike his post and stance because I know he would be all over Rex like a fly on **** the first big slip up ripping him apart again. He is really giving the guy no chance.... maybe he is scarred too much from the last decade idk.

It could have simply stayed about that topic in that thread... JGB is the one bitter one with lines in his signature, running around calling people fake fans.

I may be wrong here... but please do not make it out like JGB is right... he could have been a grown man and just simply said he has changed his mind on rex... instead he went with insults, calling out and being bitter.

All of which are usually signs of the person who caused those feelings being right in some ways.... the old saying if it wasnt true you wouldnt care.

not sure what the view is from space astroboy but you are the one that started the fake fan nonesense. enjoy your flight!

GO JETS!

Jets Head Coach Said To Eat 7,000 Calories A Day

Just 1 Win From Super Bowl, Jets Head Coach Devouring Competition On The Field And Also At The Dinner TableNEW YORK (CBS)

Jets head coach Rex Ryan, center, reportedly eats up to 7,000 calories a day.

It could be an appetite for victory but is it healthy?

You could say Jets head coach Rex Ryan is devouring the competition at the dinner table.

Needing just a win to get to the team's first Super Bowl in 41 years, many believe Gang Green and Ryan have made it to the big time.

"To have this football team two games away from being world champions is really, really amazing," Ryan said.

It's not easy staying on top of this scale. At 6-foot-4 and weighing approximately 350 pounds, Ryan reportedly eats about 7,000 calories a day, reports CBS station WCBS-TV.

I don't get it. How do they know that he eats exactly that amount? You don't just make that stuff up, but they never reveal how they came up with that.

Nutritionist Keri Glassman said that's no small feat.

"So imagine eating a healthy balanced diet for five days and then pushing it all into one day. That's about 7,000 calories," Glassman said.

FIVE DAYS WORTH of a healthy balanced diet is 7,000 calories? FIVE days? For someone that tall, seems 2,000 is perfectly fine. So that would be 10,000.

"That's on average about 5,000 extra calories a day, which equals an extra 10 pounds a week," Glassman said. "Meaning the average person could gain 10 pounds a week from consuming that many calories."

Yeah, so again 2,000 is about right as they admit here. 5 days = 10,000.

That 7,000-calorie appetite is also equal to eating 33 McDonald's hamburgers or drinking 26 Starbucks caramel frappucchinos. Or eating 34 Hershey milk chocolate bars.

Well, that's kinda stupid. Obviously 7,000 calories is a terrible amount of calories but you don't need to make it sound worse by putting it in terms of McDonald's hamburgers.

Slimy.

"That's awful. Typical American I guess," one tourist said in disgust.

WTF? "W" TF asked the (probably European) tourist WTF they think? GTF out of our city.

Archived