Indy Bus Trip

Maxman

Downtown indy is much more fun and much nicer than broad ripple. Almost everything is new and the atmosphere will be much better too.

I would worry about the stupid drunk kids at broad ripple getting ****y with a jets fan, could be trouble and the cops wont put up with much this weekend.

If you all want a place to meet up, PM GOB. We met him at a neat place downtown a few years ago. Nice big restaurant upstairs, nice bar/pool etc in basement.

I don't remember the name of the place but he might.

There are a couple of places like that in Indy. I have lived here all my life so feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need any help.

If you all want a place to meet up, PM GOB. We met him at a neat Gay Biker Bar downtown a few years ago. Nice big men in ass-less chaps upstairs, nice Glory Hole in basement.

I don't remember the name of the place but he might.

Sounds like GOB alright :confused:

I have to say I am proud. This is a great day for Jet Nation. You were able to work Slippery Noodle and Bean Factory into your first post. That is definitely a double word score.

I have a message out the Todd from Stadium Events. Hope to get the info tonight.

Thanks for signing up here btw.

Haha, thanks man.

Hey, just as a FYI for those of you who intend to tailgate outside as opposed to cramming into a bar, YOU CAN'T BUY BEER ON SUNDAYS IN INDY. So be sure to stock up on Saturday, I know I will!!

Archived