Are you a Lefty or Righty?

PS17

Right or Left  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Right or Left

I'm a righty and my left arm is basically useless for anything other than ballast. My brother is a natural lefty, but is generally ambidextrous. Freaky to watch him be able to throw a football with either hand. Ambidextrous people=weird.

Tom, I thought you were a lefty?! :)

I draw and write righty.

I switch hands on occasion.

JK. I'm righty. But I'm pretty sure I've gotten so bad at basketball that I'm more accurate from within 15 feet with my left hand. I'm lefty with hockey, tennis on occasion, and lax (but that's because I suck with both hands at lax lol). I write using my right hand but write like a lefty. If that makes any sense. Non-ball point pens = massive smudges with me.

Lefty. I write, drink, and eat with my left hand, righty for everything else because there were no left-handed scissors and the like when I was young. I am ambidextrous, though, and I can also write upside down and backwards like a circus monkey.

I used to elbow my milk over at the table at least twice a week when I was a kid because I'd put my glass down to my left (still do), go to eat, and knock it over like clockwork. "Jesus Christ, you're spilling it all over the joint! Again!" Hehe, my Daddy's Manhattanese.

I'm a righty and my left arm is basically useless for anything other than ballast. My brother is a natural lefty, but is generally ambidextrous. Freaky to watch him be able to throw a football with either hand. Ambidextrous people=weird.

I resemble that remark :biggrin: . I bowhunt, box, and shoot baskets left handed while I write and throw football right handed. I shoot a gun with either hand.

Lefty. I write, drink, and eat with my left hand, righty for everything else because there were no left-handed scissors and the like when I was young. I am ambidextrous, though, and I can also write upside down and backwards like a circus monkey.

I used to elbow my milk over at the table at least twice a week when I was a kid because I'd put my glass down to my left (still do), go to eat, and knock it over like clockwork. "Jesus Christ, you're spilling it all over the joint! Again!" Hehe, my Daddy's Manhattanese.

:rl: Your dad sounds familier. :biggrin: You reminded me, I drink with my left hand too.

Archived