Indy Tailgating Thread

lawngnome o-line

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things:

Firstly, the idea of making a JETNATION Indy bar isn't too bad of an idea. Instead of being drunken idiots seperate, we should be drunken idiots together.

Secondly,

I have 2 extra spots for a 4:45 reservation at St. Elmo's on Saturday night if anyone wants to jump in. If you want to go to that place there are only times before that (for lunch) or after 10 pm. Sunday there are only times that are during the game or really late as well. I'll be with my buddy another Jet fan, and it would be a good place to eat something quality before I waste my life away bar hopping. If you want to jump in PM me, and we could figure it out.

Also indyjetsgirl, when do the bars close? Is it 2am, 4am?

Two things:

Firstly, the idea of making a JETNATION Indy bar isn't too bad of an idea. Instead of being drunken idiots seperate, we should be drunken idiots together.

Secondly,

I have 2 extra spots for a 4:45 reservation at St. Elmo's on Saturday night if anyone wants to jump in. If you want to go to that place there are only times before that (for lunch) or after 10 pm. Sunday there are only times that are during the game or really late as well. I'll be with my buddy another Jet fan, and it would be a good place to eat something quality before I waste my life away bar hopping. If you want to jump in PM me, and we could figure it out.

Also indyjetsgirl, when do the bars close? Is it 2am, 4am?

Last call is typically around 2am or so and they will boot you out around three. They may be a bit more lax this weekend though.

On sunday its midnight for last call and out by one.

hey 124...myself and 2 buddies are also stayin at the sheraton fri,sat,sun nite. we are hittin the road from upstate soon. champs sounds like a good green party for sat nite, my name is jay maybe we'll run into ya at the hotel.

Jay, I will be with about 60 people (doing the JetsVacations trip) and we will be at Champps on Saturday night around 8. I just sent you a PM , check your inbox.

The Stadium Events guy just canceled the bus trip. Same exact thing he did for the Cincy trip. I am VERY sorry that I tried to help him promote it.

Now it is Thursday and I have to look for tickets, transportation and hotel. Unreal.

All that being said, he obviously won't be having a tailgate option since he won't be in Indy on Sunday. Totally sucks.

The Stadium Events guy just canceled the bus trip. Same exact thing he did for the Cincy trip. I am VERY sorry that I tried to help him promote it.

Now it is Thursday and I have to look for tickets, transportation and hotel. Unreal.

All that being said, he obviously won't be having a tailgate option since he won't be in Indy on Sunday. Totally sucks.

Phil, if you can't find a place to stay you know that my room is always open.

Try to fly through Cincy, it is MUCH cheaper and a rental car is cheap..

I was able to go either EWR or JFK to Cincy for $118 round trip (Delta).

Rent a car ($50) and you are golden.

Glad I didn't join the bus trip! :)

BZ

BZ

Very, Very, Very interesting. Going to look into it now. Thanks.

BZ

Looks like a 2 hour drive from the airport, is that correct?

I'm flying through Louisville....$55 each way

If you can get in there about noon, I'd be more than happy to drive you to and from

I get hotel for $29 too

Damn, Louisville looks like 2 hours by car as well. Very, very interesting!

Sucks. Sometimes you have to put your ass on the line and be willing to take a loss to put this kinda thing together. It's what I've had to do this year with these tailgate parties.

Max, next year we are gonna plan and run some awaygame trips. Why give someone who isn't even a jets fan our business.

Hey INDYGIRL, being local do you know the best lot for visiting fans to tailgate?

A bunch of us will be at the parking lot at 500 Madison Ave (Indianapolis, IN, 46225). Its three blocks from Lucas Oil and is $25 for parking. The lot opens at 9am and we heard it fills up quick. It'll be BYOB, look for the Jets flag to find us!

Scalping is legal here, just wait and get your tickets when you get here. Circle City Tickets is a good place to get them or on the street.

With the amount of counterfeit tickets for this game I would not be so trusting of street scalpers...

Damn, Louisville looks like 2 hours by car as well. Very, very interesting!

Max,

If you do decide to fly into Louisville let me know as I'll be passing by the airport on my way from the Nashville area and be happy to pick you up.

I'm also looking for a tix and hotel as well and looking to save some $$. Let me know if you'd like to bunk up (not homo) as Brenda told me you are not to scary of a guy.

Max,

If you do decide to fly into Louisville let me know as I'll be passing by the airport on my way from the Nashville area and be happy to pick you up.

I'm also looking for a tix and hotel as well and looking to save some $$. Let me know if you'd like to bunk up (not homo) as Brenda told me you are not to scary of a guy.

:rl::rl::rl:

I have a room and I decided to drive out. I appreciate the offer though. I do need tickets, that is the last part. I would love to sit near Jets fans.

I just started this thread to see where Jets fans are sitting:

Jets Roll Call - http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1508976

:rl::rl::rl:

I have a room and I decided to drive out. I appreciate the offer though. I do need tickets, that is the last part. I would love to sit near Jets fans.

I just started this thread to see where Jets fans are sitting:

Jets Roll Call - http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1508976

How much are you looking to spend on tix? If you find a pair near some other Jets fans let me know....I'll take the other one.

Archived