Indy Tailgating Thread

lawngnome o-line

Hey INDYGIRL, being local do you know the best lot for visiting fans to tailgate?

A bunch of us will be at the parking lot at 500 Madison Ave (Indianapolis, IN, 46225). Its three blocks from Lucas Oil and is $25 for parking. The lot opens at 9am and we heard it fills up quick. It'll be BYOB, look for the Jets flag to find us!

Hey Jets fans!!! Haven't been on here for awhile. I remember in 07 when we were up against the patsies for the AFCCG you all changed your avatars to Colts pix! I loved it and thought it was very classy and cool! If you would like to meet some fun Colts fans, come to our tailgater. We are very welcoming and always have food and drinks to share. We are the Coltpower gang and we tailgate just south, across the street, from the Hurst Bean field. We used to be in the Bean Lot but after the Luke went up it got too pricey. So we are in the Hurst annex lot. It is on McCarty St. just across from the Hurst Bean factory. We are right by a small cement building that says Certified Welding. Just holler (-; out the names "Wino" or "Chester" or "Nanno" and one of us will greet you and show you some good old Hoosier hospitality! And we always have lots of jello shots. Sorry, they are blue not green. It's also fun to walk across the street to check out the Bean lot. Lots of entertainment there. Here's to a fun time and a safe game!!

Nan aka Nanno

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at this craigslist ad for seats on the 60 yard line:

I have four tickets for the upcoming Colts VS Jets game. I can no longer make the game so I need to get rid of these tickets asap.

Seats are next to one another in sec 235 (60 yrd line).

Email if interested in tickets

:rl:

I have four tickets for the upcoming Colts VS Jets game. I can no longer make the game so I need to get rid of these tickets asap.

I am so buying those. :lol:

Max

Tennessee Jet aka Jeff is looking for tixs.....pm him!

I'm in 633, sittin solo, my friends are in 614,,,anyone want to trade so i can be near them??

:rl::rl::rl:

I have a room and I decided to drive out. I appreciate the offer though. I do need tickets, that is the last part. I would love to sit near Jets fans.

I just started this thread to see where Jets fans are sitting:

Jets Roll Call - http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1508976

Hey INDYGIRL, being local do you know the best lot for visiting fans to tailgate?

A bunch of us will be at the parking lot at 500 Madison Ave (Indianapolis, IN, 46225). Its three blocks from Lucas Oil and is $25 for parking. The lot opens at 9am and we heard it fills up quick. It'll be BYOB, look for the Jets flag to find us!

The Hurst bean field is the best place but there will be plenty of partying in all the lots.

Have fun!!

Archived