Dolphins fans planning on attacking Jets fan Super Bowl Week

Klecko73isGod

If we go to the SB, I'd ask everyone to take a butt plug because those Dolphag fans wont be able to resist anally raping you after they jump you with 20 of their 5'6 150 lb Spanish speaking friends.

U got it all wrong, all the dol-phags are Redneck Cracka's that live right down the street from the stadium in Davie..

After they get done raping their livestock, and getting blowies from their sisters, they go out and feel a little chippy.

**see previous video posted

J E T S, JETS, JETS, JETS :box:

U got it all wrong, all the dol-phags are Redneck Cracka's that live right down the street from the stadium in Davie..

After they get done raping their livestock, and getting blowies from their sisters, they go out and feel a little chippy.

**see previous video posted

True but some of the N*ggas and Spickas that live in the ****hole around the stadium do go if they can sell enough drugs or steal enough money to take one of their six baby's mommas to the game.

True but some of the N*ggas and Spickas that live in the ****hole around the stadium do go if they can sell enough drugs or steal enough money to take one of their six baby's mommas to the game.

U right, they only go cause its walking distance and to rob punk ass white boys...lol

:rim:

And that area really is a **** hole...I always wondered why they build arenas in the hood..:confused:

And that area really is a **** hole...I always wondered why they build arenas in the hood..:confused:

I think it's a Florida thing, the Orange Bowl wasn't in the greatest area either. I use to do work at Club Mint down the road from Fin Stadium and the place was bad. I'm guessing it's cheap land and taxes, not sure why else they would do it.

I think it's a Florida thing, the Orange Bowl wasn't in the greatest area either. I use to do work at Club Mint down the road from Fin Stadium and the place was bad. I'm guessing it's cheap land and taxes, not sure why else they would do it.

Yeah, and the Miami arena...whoa, I thought I was in hunts point when I first went there...

Archived