Fantasy baseball question...

toon88

I asked this question on that "other" site a few weeks back, but figure I will ask here also for the more informed posters of "THE NATION".

I'm in a 5 X 5 league. I have to keep 2 of the following 4 players. All 4 are top notch players, so I really can't go wrong with any of them, but it's a tough decision. Please give me your thoughts on this. Thanks!

JOHAN SANTANA

RANDY JOHNSON

ALFONSO SORIANO

VLADIMIR GUERRERO

Johan and Sori.

Johan is far safer health risk than Randy.

Sori should be top producer at his position though would like to see Showalter have him run more.

thats my drawback to keeping Sori over Vlad. The advantage Sori "should" have is SB, but Showalter doesnt let him run. injury concern to Randy & Vlad have me thinking as well.

It's a long term keeper league, so far 5 years running, so I'm leaning towards Johan & Sori.

I would keep Santana and Vlad.

Soriano has a ton of potential, but all his numbers have been declining the past three years (BA, SB, HR, RBIs).

Vlad is a MUCH better hitter and they're both the same age. Only questions about Vlad are injuries, otherwise he's a slam dunk.

Soriano is currently gimpy, btw.

I would keep Santana and Vlad.

Soriano has a ton of potential, but all his numbers have been declining the past three years (BA, SB, HR, RBIs).

Vlad is a MUCH better hitter and they're both the same age. Only questions about Vlad are injuries, otherwise he's a slam dunk.

Soriano is currently gimpy, btw.

Johan & Sori. The fact that you can get the same or close to the same #'s from another OF,you can't get them from another 2nd.

2ndbase has become a FB wasteland . Sori is the only true "hign end" pick.

Johan & Sori. The fact that you can get the same or close to the same #'s from another OF,you can't get them from another 2nd.

2ndbase has become a FB wasteland . Sori is the only true "hign end" pick.

Soriano isn't even the best fantasy second baseman.

Ever heard of Todd Walker? :lol:

Pitchers are the biggest risk next to C in keeping fantasy players.

Go with Vlad and Soriano.

I was in a league lastyear where I kept: Prior, Wood and Halladay. I thought I was laughing. Instead I was crying. Take the bats.

Thank You all for your recommendations....seems like everyone has a different combo to keep! :lol::lol:

I'll let you all know who I decide to keep when I have to make that decision, I know you will all be waiting on the edge of your seats!! :wink: :wink:

Thanks again!

Archived