We've been mushed! By our own team!

JohnnyHector

Nah.. it's fine.

When the pats did it there were presumptuous, arrogant and douchy, but this is ok i think. Completely different

How is it different? Oh, that's right, it's the Jets :)

All teams the teams do it. They have to. Blame the media for leaking it.

How is it different? Oh, that's right, it's the Jets :)

All teams the teams do it. They have to. Blame the media for leaking it.

Obviously they need to have the stuff made in advance... the fact that they're advertising a pre-order of said items doesn't sit quite right with me for some reason - perhaps because I'm not a player who wants to throw a hat on as I walk off the field in victory and can instead wait until the next day to go buy one in a store.

Obviously they need to have the stuff made in advance... the fact that they're advertising a pre-order of said items doesn't sit quite right with me for some reason - perhaps because I'm not a player who wants to throw a hat on as I walk off the field in victory and can instead wait until the next day to go buy one in a store.

Pre-order one of these then.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3982996&cp=716614

p7150686dt.jpg

I don't know that this is necessarily a jinx b/c the NFL Shop has these on pre-order for all the teams still around in these playoffs. Also notice that these are "Preorder" apparel which means that they probably have not been physically made yet, or at least really mass produced them yet. This is why when you preorder these shirts and whatnot you don't get them for 2 weeks or so.

Because the Patriots suck, duh. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha....must be a swagger thing ;)

I don't like it....send the email out at half-time, if you have to....but days before the event? Meh, your playing with the Karma Gods - who are on your side anyway (Polian deserves to lose) and now your playing possum with Karma. Karma's a b*tch, you know.

Hahahaha....must be a swagger thing ;)

I don't like it....send the email out at half-time, if you have to....but days before the event? Meh, your playing with the Karma Gods - who are on your side anyway (Polian deserves to lose) and now your playing possum with Karma. Karma's a b*tch, you know.

But how's Karma going to work if ALL FOUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TEAMS have the same apparel???

Seriously. The Vikings and Saints also have the same gear available for pre-order at the NFL shop.

But how's Karma going to work if ALL FOUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TEAMS have the same apparel???

Seriously. The Vikings and Saints also have the same gear available for pre-order at the NFL shop.

Stop posting about it! Sshhhhh! Post pictures to your hearts content post game. 'Till then...shhhhhh. That crap used to bug me senseless when some Pats fans would do it. Friggin' 19-0 shirts. Honest to Betsy - meet Karma.

Stop posting about it! Sshhhhh! Post pictures to your hearts content post game. 'Till then...shhhhhh. That crap used to bug me senseless when some Pats fans would do it. Friggin' 19-0 shirts. Honest to Betsy - meet Karma.

The word karma should only be mentioned after about 10 bong hits. The only thing that matters is the 60 minutes between the white lines on Sunday.

She is right and Karma scares the crap out of me. Will a mod just make this thread disappear????????? Its whats best for the team...

Archived