Was Arsis banned?

Irish Jet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anything to avoid studying.

Yeah, I guess so. it goes from an ''I'm a loser thread'' to a battle cry against the repuplic thread in 2 seconds..lmao

and ftr I have no idea where arsis went. why doesnt Irish Jet call the police and file a missing poster report?

Yeah, I guess so. it goes from an ''I'm a loser thread'' to a battle cry against the repuplic thread in 2 seconds..lmao

and ftr I have no idea where arsis went. why doesnt Irish Jet call the police and file a missing poster report?

they'll just think he's another drunken irishman trying to cause trouble.

Real reason? He was getting to close to me in posts. He was withing a few hundred. So I had PhilMax take him down. I cant afford to drop another spot... Im 17th now. And with DLJ and others posting like crazy Im going to drop out of the top 20. I cant afford that. So be warned other post whores.. Im coming after you next!

they'll just think he's another drunken irishman trying to cause trouble.

Real reason? He was getting to close to me in posts. He was withing a few hundred. So I had PhilMax take him down. I cant afford to drop another spot... Im 17th now. And with DLJ and others posting like crazy Im going to drop out of the top 20. I cant afford that. So be warned other post whores.. Im coming after you next!

:rl:

You're crazy dude...lol

And what about Jetcane, Irish Jet? why dont you start crying about him too? why did he leave? why?

make another thread in the NFL forum! seriously!

all right spill it parcells... DId IJ drive JetCane away with geenral douchbaggery or did he get him banned somehow?

Archived