Was Arsis banned?

Irish Jet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because he put spammer under his name?

Look at what's under my name, and how many people fell for that over the years.

His name's not on the banned list, so I'd assume he's not banned, unless he's under double secret probation, or something.

Holy crap. you're banned??? Sorry to hear that, give me a shout when you get back.

This missing Arsis thing is starting to get serious. Somebody check the library, Boarders Books, the Gym, little Johnny's mothers bed, GNC and I'll check the Sizzler's.

You should get a lifetime achievement award for your ability to make the same joke 1000 different ways, almost all of them funny..

kudos to you

he left for awhile due to creative differences, came back and now seems to be MIA again..

hope he comes back...

Did he feel that his creativity was being stifled like Borgo and Bragmatic Pus?

Which is really odd considering you can get away with murder here and you say poop over there and you are banned.

And what about Jetcane, Irish Jet? why dont you start crying about him too? why did he leave? why?

make another thread in the NFL forum! seriously!

What are you talking about?

Arsis was one of the best posters on this place. Just wondering what happened. Jeez.

What are you talking about?

Arsis was one of the best posters on this place. Just wondering what happened. Jeez.

Arsis seemed to be a pretty extreme personality. A few weeks back he sent me a few messages saying he "couldn't post here anymore." He did post again, but now he's disappeared. Maybe he's taking a break?

Hey guys, figured I would clear the air. I know this is going to get deleted but the already perma-banned me so not much more they can do to me at this point. ;)

I was perma-banned presumably by G.O.B. who has disliked me for a while. I messed up and posted a picture with the f word on it. I forgot it was on there and he jumped on it as an excuse to perma-ban me because he doesn't like me or because I deserved it depending on how you look at it. Seeing as how I have done things to deserve banning in the past, I shall not complain about an obvious over reaction now.

"You have been banned for the following reason:

Thanks for finally giving me a reason.Take Care.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

I had fun here, I love all of you guys and love Max. I wish you all nothing but the best.

P.S. I expect to see more "Free Arsis" threads then "Free TX" or "Free boomboom" threads.

Hey guys, figured I would clear the air. I know this is going to get deleted but the already perma-banned me so not much more they can do to me at this point. ;)

I was perma-banned presumably by G.O.B. who has disliked me for a while. I messed up and posted a picture with the f word on it. I forgot it was on there and he jumped on it as an excuse to perma-ban me because he doesn't like me or because I deserved it depending on how you look at it. Seeing as how I have done things to deserve banning in the past, I shall not complain about an obvious over reaction now.

"You have been banned for the following reason:

Thanks for finally giving me a reason.Take Care.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

I had fun here, I love all of you guys and love Max. I wish you all nothing but the best.

P.S. I expect to see more "Free Arsis" threads then "Free TX" or "Free boomboom" threads.

Hi Irish Jet ;)

Hi Irish Jet ;)

lol, Why is it an issue if people know I was banned. I rocked the boat on purpose because it was fun. I understood the risks of getting banned for something other people wouldn't normally get banned for because of rubbing people the wrong way. There really is no hard feelings. I still love all of you guys. I broke the rules and got perma-banned. Whomever did it got a great deal of satisfaction out of it. Win-Win.

lol, Why is it an issue if people know I was banned. I rocked the boat on purpose because it was fun. I understood the risks of getting banned for something other people wouldn't normally get banned for because of rubbing people the wrong way. There really is no hard feelings. I still love all of you guys. I broke the rules and got perma-banned. Whomever did it got a great deal of satisfaction out of it. Win-Win.

Trust me, I know from experience, n00b. it's much easier being a dick on purpose to try and embarrass somebody on here than it is to be a moderator and try and find equal ground ;) you made a choice to be an outspoken voice and push the buttons of the wrong person.

And, if it didnt bother you, you wouldnt have read the board and come back. n00b ;)

Dude, I still have that Becks Light you sent me years ago

:rl:

WTF are you doing here?

Well, there is this one amazingly annoying poster at JI... I couldn't take it anymore. Tried to explain to him why he sucked so bad. Next thing I know I'm banned, most likely by the savior and saint, Ham.

Anyway, I like this place better already.

May that Becks light be shining brighly from your basement wall, lol. :D

Well, there is this one amazingly annoying poster at JI... I couldn't take it anymore. Tried to explain to him why he sucked so bad. Next thing I know I'm banned, most likely by the savior and saint, Ham.

I only need one guess.

Seriously, I cant believe you got banned..lol..you never fought with anybody. but heir Deegan runs a tight ship with little Heinrich ''Ham'' Himler..lol

Welcome aboard brother!

Archived