Was Arsis banned?

Irish Jet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trust me, I know from experience, n00b. it's much easier being a dick on purpose to try and embarrass somebody on here than it is to be a moderator and try and find equal ground ;) you made a choice to be an outspoken voice and push the buttons of the wrong person.

And, if it didnt bother you, you wouldnt have read the board and come back. n00b ;)

I never intended to nor succeeded in embarrassing anybody but myself. Wasn't my style. Nothing wrong with being outspoken. That isn't against the rules. You make it seem like "Say the wrong thing and get banned" which is a disservice to Max. This place was founded to be the opposite of that.

People Imed me asking if I was banned. I figured I would clear the air and end thing on a friendly note. I don't take life seriously enough to be upset about anything. I'm like the OchoCinco of the message board world. I'm going to keep coming until every mod has the satisfaction of banning me personally. ;) (not really)

I never intended to nor succeeded in embarrassing anybody but myself. Wasn't my style. Nothing wrong with being outspoken. That isn't against the rules. You make it seem like "Say the wrong thing and get banned" which is a disservice to Max. This place was founded to be the opposite of that.

People Imed me asking if I was banned. I figured I would clear the air and end thing on a friendly note. I don't take life seriously enough to be upset about anything. I'm like the OchoCinco of the message board world. I'm going to keep coming until every mod has the satisfaction of banning me personally. ;) (not really)

Dude, I am leaving work and am heading out for happy hour ;) carry on! LOL! and ftr..I have never banned you ;)

Later!

Well, there is this one amazingly annoying poster at JI... I couldn't take it anymore. Tried to explain to him why he sucked so bad. Next thing I know I'm banned, most likely by the savior and saint, Ham.

Anyway, I like this place better already.

May that Becks light be shining brighly from your basement wall, lol. :D

Interesting story, unfortunately, I can't relate.

:( That wasn't nice. I was just saying goodbye. :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well, there is this one amazingly annoying poster at JI... I couldn't take it anymore. Tried to explain to him why he sucked so bad. Next thing I know I'm banned, most likely by the savior and saint, Ham.

Anyway, I like this place better already.

May that Becks light be shining brighly from your basement wall, lol. :D

Ahh, but the real question is: did Ham follow you to JN and send you PMs threatening to beat you up in the most passive aggressive manner possible?

Archived