Was Arsis banned?

Irish Jet

In twenty eighteen, genetic researchers synthesized your DNA with swine DNA to dramatically increase farm yields. Bacon became the primary source of Arsis nutrition by twenty nineteen, and the end of global famine was acheived in twenty twenty one.

Stupid and a lot of extra work. Why not just let me **** the pig and skip a step. Be just like undergrad.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, there is this one amazingly annoying poster at JI... I couldn't take it anymore. Tried to explain to him why he sucked so bad. Next thing I know I'm banned, most likely by the savior and saint, Ham.

Anyway, I like this place better already.

May that Becks light be shining brighly from your basement wall, lol. :D

I'm glad to see you here Hess. One of my fav's from JI. This place is better. Especially if you like fags. Lots of fags here.

Stupid and a lot of extra work. Why not just let me **** the pig and skip a step. Be just like undergrad.

Within the next 24 months, your instinct to eat animal flesh will surpass yours to breath. You will no longer be able to be within sensory distance of animal products as your reptilian brain will kick in and rapidly begin to divert the flow of blood from your lungs to your jaw and digestive tract. Deprived of the oxygenation process, your blood oxygen saturation decreases to the point of advanced hypoxia, ultimately resulting in death if the meat stimuli isn't removed.

From that point forward, yours will be a meatless world.

Within the next 24 months, your instinct to eat animal flesh will surpass yours to breath. You will no longer be able to be within sensory distance of animal products as your reptilian brain will kick in and rapidly begin to divert the flow of blood from your lungs to your jaw and digestive tract. Deprived of the oxygenation process, your blood oxygen saturation decreases to the point of advanced hypoxia, ultimately resulting in death if the meat stimuli isn't removed.

From that point forward, yours will be a meatless world.

First off, my will to eat already surpasses my will to breathe thats why you see me at Old Country Buffet on Sundays and not a 10 k race.

Sensory distance of an animal product? That makes no sense. Even less if you consider the fact Crusher is an animal product in his own right.

Reptilian brain?" Dude reptiles are cold blooded and I sweat when I brush my teeth. you fail fake Arsis.

You should go ask real intelligent humorous Arsis about the Autonomic nervous system and how the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system effect the flight or fight syndrome in this case would provide me with plenty of 02 saturation regardless if I decide to eat or hunt.

In this case I would still eat, crave meat and masterbate when eating.

A meatless world? Shame on you sir, SHAME ON YOU

I blame this loss on G.O.B banning arsis jinxed the Jets.

In our universe, the Jets, lead by the great rookie QB Mark SanchArsis won a SB victory in twenty ten. Arsisian scientists are actively seeking an explanation to this quagmire, intial findings lead us to believe PhilMax and his mods were able to traverse through time and alter the events that lead directly to the first great Arsisan evolution.

In our universe, the Jets, lead by the great rookie QB Mark SanchArsis won a SB victory in twenty ten. Arsisian scientists are actively seeking an explanation to this quagmire, intial findings lead us to believe PhilMax and his mods were able to traverse through time and alter the events that lead directly to the first great Arsisan evolution.

Stop talking through your arsis.

• 1 year later...

Archived