The recent facebook status' of a Colts fan I know...

justincredible

Yesterday: i like how the jets lost 7 games this year and people act like they are the '85 bears.....really? what a joke....As defensive corrdinatore rex ryan was 0-7 vs. peyton manning.....but ****, the JETS are the greatest team eveeeeer!.....The national Media has really become pathetic....

Today: seriously...the jets will lose, and lose by minimum of 17 pts....im not even a die hard clts fan, but if i hear anyone els say they will "terroize" the colts.....they have a loud-mouth ROOKIE COACH and ROOKIE QB and an overrated cornerback who commits pass interference on every play...just watch the games!....The Jets lost 7 GAMES!!! The colts have not lost a game with their starters in 24 games!!

:bag:

I'm holding back from ripping in to him until after the game. Hopefully I'll be able to give him some **** on Sunday night.

Yesterday: i like how the jets lost 7 games this year and people act like they are the '85 bears.....really? what a joke....As defensive corrdinatore rex ryan was 0-7 vs. peyton manning.....but ****, the JETS are the greatest team eveeeeer!.....The national Media has really become pathetic....

Today: seriously...the jets will lose, and lose by minimum of 17 pts....im not even a die hard clts fan, but if i hear anyone els say they will "terroize" the colts.....they have a loud-mouth ROOKIE COACH and ROOKIE QB and an overrated cornerback who commits pass interference on every play...just watch the games!....The Jets lost 7 GAMES!!! The colts have not lost a game with their starters in 24 games!!

I'm holding back from ripping in to him until after the game. Hopefully I'll be able to give him some **** on Sunday night.

Yes we do have a loud mouthed coach. Yes we did lose 7 games. No Revis doesnt commit pass interference on every play. And he isnt overrated.

I hope he has his excuses ready if the Clts fall to the Jts.

Where is this guy getting this stuff? Most of the media has constantly been picking against the Jets and claiming they don't even belong in the playoffs, where is he hearing the national media hyping the Jets, because I want to hear that too.

We need everyone to disrespect the Jets because that seems to work well for the team. I don't want them to be favorites in the SB this year, let's wait until next year for the Jets to learn how to play as favorites and defend the championship.

Can someone explain the bolded part for me?

Where is this guy getting this stuff?

No idea. I think he just hears someone say something positive about the Jets and think it means they are disrespecting the Colts or something.

Can someone explain the bolded part for me?

Yeah, not sure what he means by that. Playoffs must not count?

been over to the colts sites,and basically the odds of the jets winning is impossible.proposteous.

cant waite till there is egg and plenty of indy faces

this game is already decided.the jets will not be denied.those of you that dont beleive,are in denial

Clearly the Colts were resting their starters in the playoffs. They had another regular season to go after!

I hope that they rest their starters in the second half of this game too so that they can "prepare" for the Superbowl. Listening to the way Colts fans talk you'd figure they'd be willing to do that so what the heck go right ahead!!!

wat a dumbass, i haven't heard sanchez talk **** about the colts, and wtf revis doesnt commit to PI every play, get that **** out of here, he clearly doesnt no **** about the nfl, oh colts fans :face:

This pisses me off the most.

Archived