**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD ****

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a celestial Jets fan before I was born to this Earth. [ I'm 23 ]

Damn women's right had to go and **** up a perfectly good system.

And this is why you need a franchise QB. Look I love defense too, but the #1 QB in the league is easily destroying the #1 defense. The #1 running game is completely failing as well.

**** this ball control offense. The hell with it. I don't mind this game as long as the Jets take it as a lesson and the plan is to have a pass first offense with a championship D to back it. Either that or the Jets need a top 5 RB that doesn't get injured.

And this is why you need a franchise QB. Look I love defense too, but the #1 QB in the league is easily destroying the #1 defense. The #1 running game is completely failing as well.

**** this ball control offense. The hell with it. I don't mind this game as long as the Jets take it as a lesson and the plan is to have a pass first offense with a championship D to back it. Either that or the Jets need a top 5 RB that doesn't get injured.

this game is not crushing like the '98 game was, or the losses in 2002 and 2004 were.

this game was something i expected completely...jets start off sprinting but the Colts catch up.

all i can say is i can't wait for 2010 NY JETS FOOTBAWL

Now that's ball game. This D is utterly worthless, they're not going to stop the Colts. Even if they did, the Jets wouldn't score on offense. They'd just run TJ up the middle uselessly.

I'm sure Greene is really injured, but so was LT and people killed him for it. Greene should get the same flack, although it's unfair to both of them.

what? was that 'classy' the shot they took on Sanchez? Fcuk that-hit that bastard knock him out of the game now

don't sink down to other people's levels

if someone kills your mother, does it make it right to kill their mother? absolutely not!

Yes, yes he ****ing has been. He's been beyond ****ing woeful. The fact that our rookie QB has been constantly bailing us out of 3rd and long situations is a reflection of our pathetic playcalling.

Running up the middle on 1st down with Jones maxes out as a 2 yard gain, yet we see it over and ****ing over.

Sanchez has been hot today and we haven't taken advantage.

if i were in Ireland i would kick your a ss

Your negative energy cost this team a victory you punk

If Schotty isn't sacked in the offseason someone should be shot.

What is he supposed to do? This is allegedly a power running team, it's built that way. The defense isn't doing crap, the RB playing right now is useless, the other one is injured.

If Feely hits some FGs, the score is different. If the damn defense did it's job, the score is different. The defense has given up 27, this is allegedly a top defense, and allegedly defenses win championships. How is giving up 27 points winning a championship?