**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD ****

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a celestial Jets fan before I was born to this Earth. [ I'm 23 ]

Damn women's right had to go and **** up a perfectly good system.

The play of this game, imo, the Wayne fumble that he ended up recovering--if Rhodes goes in there aggressively he probably gets the recovery but he does the soft-shoe up to the pile. Polamalu and Reed get that fumble. Therein is your major difference between the Rex Ryan safety and Kerry Rhodes.

We would have gotten push had we not been so ridiculously predictable.

The OC is the problem on offense. It's glaring actually.

Jones. The offense was fine until they stopped using Greene at the end of the second and when he got hurt on first drive. He's unbelievably bad

Just like during the regular season mind you

It's been a great season. This team is really on the right track and if Sanchez can play more like this throughout his career this team will be a true force to be reckoned with for years.

That being said, it's a bitter pill to swallow getting blown out by a team that I still believe we had the beating of.

i agree 100%....we have alot to look forward to next year and beyond...we have a special team here...

We need two touchdowns in 2:29 and we only have 1 TO plus the 2 min warning.

Screw running the ball we need to launch downfield now.

Our offensive line needs to earn their kudos and pass protect.

Jones. The offense was fine until they stopped using Greene at the end of the second and when he got hurt on first drive. He's unbelievably bad

Just like during the regular season mind you

Been preaching that for two and a half years. He's awful.

Greene and Leon would make a hell of a tandem if we had the OC capable of using them effectively. I'd worry about injuries with both of those guys.

Would feel bad for Sanchez if he gets picked here.

TJ needs to be cut as I said earlier. Useless player. The Jets need to draft another RB or hope Leon comes back and doesn't get injured again. The offense needs to shift to a passing offense, which will depend in large part on Sanchez as well.

This is the limit of a run first, defensive team. The Ravens couldn't do it either. The NFL is a passing league.

If Feely hits those 2 FGs, the score is 30-23, which means this is to tie. Feely missed though. But that happens.

Oh look, TJ screws the team over again.

This **** hurts! it hurts really bad!

this is the exact game I expected

the jets start off fast, colts sprint and catch up

can't say this one hurts compared to 2004 when we gave the game away...or 2002 against Oakland. or '98 vs Denver

I cant believe our "#1 defense" blew it in the second 1/2.

We had a 17-6 lead which shouldve been 23-6 and our secondary played like sh!T. Piss poor tackling, blown coverage after blown coverage. This ****ing sucks.