Shonn Greene makes our offense go

QB's win championships, defenses make the playoffs..

Go blow Brady on a Pats board. I know where this is leading for you. The Pats D won all three of their titles. Brady's got no shot until BB rebuilds that D which ain't happening so in other words he's done.

Manning was a beast today. But don't discount the Colts D. They played great today. Jones ran for 1400 yards this year. It's not like he's useless.

Go blow Brady on a Pats board. I know where this is leading for you. The Pats D won all three of their titles. Brady's got no shot until BB rebuilds that D which ain't happening so in other words he's done.

Manning was a beast today. But don't discount the Colts D. They played great today. Jones ran for 1400 yards this year. It's not like he's useless.

Bull**** fat man.. He is useless.. If Greene doesn't get hurt this is a close game. Our offense sucked all eyar until they started to feature greene.

Fans like Greene over TJ because he runs harder. Maybe thats why he gets hurt so often and TJ hasn't missed a game in years. I think Jet management might have to accept that if you want a running back to run hard you can't count on him for a full season and build depth at the position. Stafon Johnson, anyone?