Congrats Jets fans

crashingjet

That was a hell of a season you guys had going there and you should be proud of your team. From the highs of a 3-0 start, to getting swept by the hated division rivals, to going on a strong end of the season run. The Jets played some solid ball there at the end.

That was a hell of a scare you were giving us Dolphin fans. Faced with the prospect of having the Jets play a Superbowl in our stadium was a horrific thought and thankfully, it's not gonna happen.

Again, congrats on your season.

That was a hell of a season you guys had going there and you should be proud of your team. From the highs of a 3-0 start, to getting swept by the hated division rivals, to going on a strong end of the season run. The Jets played some solid ball there at the end.

That was a hell of a scare you were giving us Dolphin fans. Faced with the prospect of having the Jets play a Superbowl in our stadium was a horrific thought and thankfully, it's not gonna happen.

Again, congrats on your season.

Can never get enough of those backhanded compliments. :rolleyes:

Fear the future drowninggayshark. Your pissant team's got no shot for the forseeable future.

Agreed. After that first half, I thought to myself "****, here we go again."

You guys really were an experienced QB away from the Super Bowl IMO. No shame in losing to the Colts in the AFC Championship game.

Anwyay, till next season...douche bags. :cheers:

Funny, I thought Sanchez was one of the bright spots yesterday.

Personally, I think we were a healthy Shonn Greene and about 3 CBs away from the Super Bowl.

thanks guys...I think...

I really was congratulating you guys. Hell, I'd love to have made it to the AFC Championship game.

Come on, he had to say something.

I rarely do, but I'll give him credit here and just say thanks.

Here's to a great offseason and we'll continue the smack talk in September :cheers:

Personally, I think we were a healthy Shonn Greene and about 3 CBs away from the Super Bowl.

Sanchez did play well yesterday. Unfortunately, no points in the second half falls squarely on his shoulders. When the running game isn't working, the QB has to take over. Like I said though, with experience.

I hear you on the CB's thing though.

Agreed. After that first half, I thought to myself "****, here we go again."

You guys really were an experienced QB away from the Super Bowl IMO. No shame in losing to the Colts in the AFC Championship game.

Anwyay, till next season...douche bags. :cheers:

What game did you watch? Sanchez was great yesterday. Get a clue moron.

Sanchez did play well yesterday. Unfortunately, no points in the second half falls squarely on his shoulders. When the running game isn't working, the QB has to take over. Like I said though, with experience.

I hear you on the CB's thing though.

Shonne Greene going down slams the door in our faces. Nobody ever thought Sanchez would lead a 4th quarter comeback against Peyton Manning, nobody. If they did, then they are stooopid.

Shonne Greene going down slams the door in our faces. Nobody ever thought Sanchez would lead a 4th quarter comeback against Peyton Manning, nobody. If they did, then they are stooopid.

I wouldve liked if Shotty gave him a chance to actually do that instead of running the ball for 2 yards a pop with a broken down Thomas Jones.

I wouldve liked if Shotty to gave him a chance to actually do that instead of running the ball for 2 yards a pop with a broken down Thomas Jones.

Proves my point. If Greene is still in the game, thats the LAST thing you would have wanted to see. Jones is nothing more than a short yardage guy who softens up the defense for our power back.

Proves my point. If Greene is still in the game, thats the LAST thing you would have wanted to see. Jones is nothing more than a short yardage guy who softens up the defense for our power back.

We're down 10 in the 4th and Shotty continues to run the ball with Thomas Jones. Let the kid sling it moron.

I wouldve liked if Shotty gave him a chance to actually do that instead of running the ball for 2 yards a pop with a broken down Thomas Jones.

totally agree DLJ...which is pretty much what Braylon said yesterday...why run it when the QB is slinging it well just for the sake of running it? We needed points not to show the world how great we run the ball

Shonne Greene.. also why they had jones in on that drive just before the half, I don't know.. The guy is useless and needs to be made into hamburger this offseason

Sanchez had a great first half. Unfortunately, they play two in this league.

Meh, this wasn't meant to be a smack thread. You guys took advantage of your oppurtunities and had a great year.

He stunk cause we couldn't run when Greene went down, like most QB's. So you are right there, but he played great for a rookie and we'll just have to see if he becomes the type of guy that can be the focal point of the offense..

That was the game....if he stays in the game, we drive down the field the 1st possession in the 2nd half we win that game.....no doubt in my mind

Can never get enough of those backhanded compliments. :rolleyes:

Fear the future drowninggayshark. Your pissant team's got no shot for the forseeable future.

let him keep doing it..i will take gettin swept by a div rival and still goin to afc champ game while that rival is home golfin EVERY YEAR!!!

he would do, that why it kills him and he still feels compelled to post it ;)

Congrats on what? What exactly did we win? Are there prizes being handed out? Do we get a 4th place trophy? As Parcells would say, we go all the way back to the beginning and start over. With injuries, and numerous other variables, who knows when we will be back in the AFC Championship game again? Maybe, it will be another 11 years? :(

Congrats on what? What exactly did we win? Are there prizes being handed out? Do we get a 4th place trophy? As Parcells would say, we go all the way back to the beginning and start over. With injuries, and numerous other variables, who knows when we will be back in the AFC Championship game again? Maybe, it will be another 11 years? :(

wow. couldnt disagree more.

This was a great year and worthy of congrats. I am not a beleiver in only one team has a great year philosophy.

With the fact we had a rook qb, a rook coach, lost jenkins, lost leon, a new playbook on D that took awhile for players to learn etc etc, I think it was a year worthy of a sincere congrats.

I am always of philosophy that I want my team in playoff hunt cause that means that virtua;lly all nov/dec games will be meaningful. Why is taht good? Cause fanbase is pumped to watch the games, but also talk about them. Nothing worse tahn a team being eliminated in oct/nov.

And then when your team is in the hunt you hope they catch fire and make a run for it.

To only be satisfied wit ha SB win IMHO will make you lose a lot of great times.

Next years goal, make the playoffs and have homefield advantage. Lets see what happens when we are at home, as opposed to on the road 3 weeks in a row.

Sad but true you know your right---------:character0282:

Archived