Congrats Jets fans

crashingjet

That was the game....if he stays in the game, we drive down the field the 1st possession in the 2nd half we win that game.....no doubt in my mind

Dude, thats exactly what I was trying to explain to someone watching the game with me but I ended saying "Fauck you faggot " instead. I was having a hard time explaining it.

I love how the Jets have a future and we don't lol. All of our weaknesses were because of injuries and inexperience. We're a receiver and a linebacker away from being a 12 win, championship contending team.

I agree. But maybe you should start by winning a single playoff game cupcake.

I love how the Jets have a future and we don't lol. All of our weaknesses were because of injuries and inexperience. We're a receiver and a linebacker away from being a 12 win, championship contending team.

We dont give a dam. Go back to wally dolphin world and gloat there. Havent you have any life or self respect for yourself? Why other than to cause trouble and incite an argument would you come to the JETS forum today after a tough loss.

That was the game....if he stays in the game, we drive down the field the 1st possession in the 2nd half we win that game.....no doubt in my mind

If Shonne Greene was an all-pro pass rusher or free safety, sure. But Peyton manning was scoring at will from the 32 minute remaining mark, on.

If Shonne Greene was an all-pro pass rusher or free safety, sure. But Peyton manning was scoring at will from the 32 minute remaining mark, on.

When teams can score at will in playoff games the result is usually 62-7.

The Colts are the better team, Shonne Greene or not, that's a fact.

Same goes for the '99 Jaguars over the '99 Dolphins.

greene would have helped, but losing strickland hurt..colts didnt do shhit vs our D plan until he got hurt and shepperd came in and the yattacked him,,but unjuries part of game..we need better depth..i am sure we wil lget it..

Defense is key. we have it now, so i see us and pats fightin it out i n2010..i see fish a tad better than bills and maybe eeking out pats only if brady retires/gets hurt..not flaming, but as our D learned playbook through the year we got better..i just dont see fish in jets class at this point..things could change but i see jets ahead of fish by at least 4/5 games next year.

again..seriosuly not flaming, just the way i see it..good luck in draft..just not too good a luck ;)

greene would have helped, but losing strickland hurt..colts didnt do shhit vs our D plan until he got hurt and shepperd came in and the yattacked him,,but unjuries part of game..we need better depth..i am sure we wil lget it..

Defense is key. we have it now, so i see us and pats fightin it out i n2010..i see fish a tad better than bills and maybe eeking out pats only if brady retires/gets hurt..not flaming, but as our D learned playbook through the year we got better..i just dont see fish in jets class at this point..things could change but i see jets ahead of fish by at least 4/5 games next year.

again..seriosuly not flaming, just the way i see it..good luck in draft..just not too good a luck ;)

I CAN see that happeneing, definitely not out of the realm of possibilities. But, and I'm sure this isn't a shock to you, I disagree. ;)

'99 ? What the **** does the year you where born have to do with anything sugar snap?

Brush up on your football history and what Slat's post was referencing, then you can talk with the grown-ups.

If you're a Jets fan and honestly don't know what 62-7 and 1999 means, then you are an absolutel douche poser.

I CAN see that happeneing, definitely not out of the realm of possibilities. But, and I'm sure this isn't a shock to you, I disagree. ;)

You should disagree with me..Thats what its all about.

We all just to be cool and respectful of eachs other 'raw' emotions at certain times. ;)

Brush up on your football history and what Slat's post was referencing, then you can talk with the grown-ups.

If you're a Jets fan and honestly don't know what 62-7 and 1999 means, then you are an absolutel douche poser.

Listen up oodles of noodles. Let me asked this another way. What the **** does the Dolphins absolutely horrible playoff effort have to do with our collapse in the second half last night? I didn;t understand why it came into the comparison. You guys where raped and humilated and we lost a game we had a good shot in. Like last years joke of an AFC championship that some of your retard Dolphin fans have the nerve to still bring up. We competed last night in the playoffs after winning the first two playoff games, yet you want to mention the pathetic Dolphins in the same breathe. now shut the **** up park my car and go to 7-11 and get me a yoohoo.

I

Listen up oodles of noodles. Let me asked this another way. What the **** does the Dolphins absolutely horrible playoff effort have to do with our collapse in the second half last night? I didn;t understand why it came into the comparison. You guys where raped and humilated and we lost a game we had a good shot in. Like last years joke of an AFC championship that some of your retard Dolphin fans have the nerve to still bring up. We competed last night in the playoffs after winning the first two playoff games, yet you want to mention the pathetic Dolphins in the same breathe. now shut the **** up park my car and go to 7-11 and get me a yoohoo.

I

The Dolphins were the AFC East champions in 2008.

Archived