Let us pray

s dubb

I would love it to be dead, but most people said the same thing in 1998. It didn't come back immediately, but resurrected sometime during the Herman Edwards error.

SOJ is alive, but on life support. We have to win a super bowl to kill it for good. Go back to mediocrity (1999 through 2008), and SOJ will be revived before then. Become "regular season" champs (see San Diego) and SOJ will be revived with a new meaning.

I personally can't stand the saying, but many people (fans and media alike) will always bring it up during tough times until the Jets win a super bowl.

I would love it to be dead, but most people said the same thing in 1998. It didn't come back immediately, but resurrected sometime during the Herman Edwards error.

It came back in the first drive of the first game when martin fumbled and Testeverde suffered a season ending injury just trying to cover the fumble..

Actuallty.. It came back in the second half of the title game the year prior, when we fumbled it about 8 times and gave up a 35 yard onside kick

SOJ is alive, but on life support. We have to win a super bowl to kill it for good. Go back to mediocrity (1999 through 2008), and SOJ will be revived before then. Become "regular season" champs (see San Diego) and SOJ will be revived with a new meaning.

I personally can't stand the saying, but many people (fans and media alike) will always bring it up during tough times until the Jets win a super bowl.

I am not one for moral victories, but when you think that only two teams went further than my 9-7 team, it does get a little heady. I think the Greene injury was key, but even with him we would have needed a better passing attack to score with them when they get on a roll. Somehow we have to get another good receiver. The Colts had 4 pretty good ones on the field and another on IR. A good WR and a bona fide pass rusher and we might be right back in the mix next year.

tombstoneb.jpg

R.I.P SOJ.

AMEN! R.I.P. It is over ,2 playoff Wins in a row ,and we played a decent A.F.C. game ,with a Rookie Q.B.,Head Coach & R.B. Shoon Greene till he got hurt before the half on us ,we have a lot to look forward on, and the S.O.J. Crap should be goon forever!

Archived