Just when you thought you couldn't like Rex anymore

s dubb

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy is the best...U gott love em..

Who else in the entire league has this much fun, and you can tell its him having fun.

Sure he means it, as we all do, but it snot done with malice at all..Just great.

Im finally beginning to understand when they say he does all of this to take the pressure off of his players..I just hope he doesnt play himself out, being so many places all the time..

According to every ESPN suck-up, Brett Favre ;) - who coincidently may be the only other person in the NFL who could get away with flipping people off. You know that if ANYONE else, much less a head coach, did what Rex did - you would all be blasting him.

According to every ESPN suck-up, Brett Favre ;) - who coincidently may be the only other person in the NFL who could get away with flipping people off. You know that if ANYONE else, much less a head coach, did what Rex did - you would all be blasting him.

Of course we would. But this is Rex. Rex is crazy not mean, so this is funny

You know that if ANYONE else, much less a head coach, did what Rex did - you would all be blasting him.

Some guys can get away with more than others, it's true. If Rex was some holier-than-thou anus, then I think a lot of Jets' fans would be blasting him. Tony Dungy flips the bird, he's going to hear about it! But that's not who Rex is; and it's no shock that he flipped off some derogatory fish heads.

And let's face it, that's the NY City Bird he was sporting down in Miami.

Hmmmm....to you, perhaps. I think he's a buffoon.

Of course Phin and Patsy fans think he's a baffoon. Just like Jets and Phin fans think Beli is a pompus schmuck.

If Rex is on your team you appreciate it but if he's not you think badly of him. You think he cares what squid and patsy fans think. He would have probably turned down a job to work for the Patriots. The Patriots (In league circles) are not a liked team... FACT!

You keep hoodie and all the 35 somethings on your roster. Brady is becoming soft and Moss is winding down. Your days of reign are just about done.

There is a new baffoon in the mix that is going make a lot of foes miserable. Get used to it.

I'm surprised he could pry himself away from his nachos long enough to give the interview. I bet that finger smells like cheese, and probably a little of something else too. :shutit:

Why did he get boo'd to hell though? Where is the Jets south folks I keep hearing so much about?

JETS fans that live in Florida dont attend those inbred date your sister type of events.

Let's be serious, Rex can't be doing stupid **** like this.

Agreed. Years ago I was ripping Jimmy Johnson for being a complete clown blowhard with the Dolphins (he guaranteed a Dolphins Super Bowl championship during his introductory press conference) and he didn't go as far with the craziness as Ryan what with the back-and-forth with players (Channing Crowder) and the middle finger stuff.

If a Dolphins coach acted exactly as Ryan, we'd be killing the guy.

JETS fans that live in Florida dont attend those inbred date your sister type of events.

You mean an MMA show? AKA the fastest growing sport in America. It's home is Vegas not the south, and not Florida.

Apparently they don't attend Dolphin games either, at least not in the numbers claimed around here. Last season I heard talks of a "green out." Yeah I guess they accomplished that, if you consider a scattered green jerseys every couple sections.

Agreed. Years ago I was ripping Jimmy Johnson for being a complete clown blowhard with the Dolphins (he guaranteed a Dolphins Super Bowl championship during his introductory press conference) and he didn't go as far with the craziness as Ryan what with the back-and-forth with players (Channing Crowder) and the middle finger stuff.

If a Dolphins coach acted exactly as Ryan, we'd be killing the guy.

Nice story. Now go screw.

Let's be serious, Rex can't be doing stupid **** like this.

I can't blame the guy, especially if the story is true that some drunken idiot (probably Aquaphag4ever) was baiting him and telling him to F himself all night while he was trying to enjoy the fights, probably with his kids and/or other family members.

If some other jackass (probably crashingjet) doesn't snap a photo with his cell phone at just the right moment, we're not even having this conversation right now.

I sincerely doubt Rex is the first NFL head coach to flip off an opposing fan.

Pretty stupid.

He demands control from his players, on and off the field, and then he does something stupid like that.

If he is not careful, he will have a short shelf life in this league. Just pain dumb.

Thank you, I'm glad I wasnt the only person who saw it that way. hes building a great reputation as a loud mouthed buffoon so far. just like his daddy did.

Archived