Sanchez Smokes?

s dubb

If it's true and he's a smoker which means he buys packs then I think thats *****ed up. It has no place in sports where you are looked upon to be a leader and a role model for children. Smoking has no place in sports.

I dont think you realize how many pro athletes smoke cigs...among other smokable stuff.

I dont think you realize how many pro athletes smoke cigs...among other smokable stuff.

I know baseball players are notorious for smoking. Maybe golfers too but those aren't real sports. ;)

I know there are tons of guys who smoke a little pot and personally thats fine if you do it behind closed doors but like I said, if he's a casual smoker then I can deal with that but if he's a full blown, craving and buying packs I think that just sucks.

If it's true and he's a smoker which means he buys packs then I think thats *****ed up. It has no place in sports where you are looked upon to be a leader and a role model for children. Smoking has no place in sports.

LOL, if the worst thing a player does is smoke they're doing pretty good now a days.

I was watching a lot of nfl network last week, and I saw either sid gilman or hank stram, actually smoking on the sidelines !!!

lol

I followed john daly at the GHO about 10 years ago. he smoked like a chimney. when he was up on the tee, he would toss the butt, still lit, on the tee box in the grass, hit a towering 300 yard drive, pick up the butt and continue smoking it as he walked down the fairway

lol

As an athlete smoking is detrimental to your health. Smoking constricts the arteries and you dont heal as quickly.

Free country he can do what he wants. Sanchez isnt a role model, he's a football player. If parents tell their kids to look to athletes and other celebs as role models then they are failing @ their jobs.

screw the kids..

I only care about how it effects his on the field performance, and until someone correlates cigarettes with interceptions, I'm not going to worry about it

Oh come on, do you think kids are going listen and abide to the role models they think their kids should look up to?.. Puh-lease ladies and gents. When you assume the role of Q.B kids are already draw to you. It's the way of the world.

Like I said, if Mark is a casual smoker then thats fine, if he's an avid smoker I think thats a problem.

Some give Joe Camel a call.

joe_camel.gif

Archived