Rhodes wants to stay in N.Y Not necessarily with Jets

s dubb

Osi is the better player but I've seen Giants fans claiming that trade is great for the Giants, so I don't see why not. Rhodes is living off hype, let the Giants fans trade for him and then realize the talent in Osi they didn't appreciate. Besides, Rhodes fits in with the Giants, Rhodes would probably love nothing more than to spend Sundays hanging out with Strahan and Tiki.

I'm noncomittal on this rumor because I don't know if Osi is 100% recovered from his season ending knee injury in 2008.

The way Osi played in 2009 it sure didn't look like it.

I have issues with Rhodes, but I'd rather have him than a hobbled Osi.

Osi is the better player but I've seen Giants fans claiming that trade is great for the Giants, so I don't see why not. Rhodes is living off hype, let the Giants fans trade for him and then realize the talent in Osi they didn't appreciate. Besides, Rhodes fits in with the Giants, Rhodes would probably love nothing more than to spend Sundays hanging out with Strahan and Tiki.

Im really getting fed up with all the Rhodes hate. Osi had a bad season last year especially with all the injuries.. you say oh giants fans Dont appreciate him blah blah blah its the same with Rhodes. everyone acts like he only played 2 seasons (last two) And that he sucks and will neveR be good.. Hmmm everyone forgets his first 3 years he was nasty. Top 3 safety even, yea he played bad and doesn't look to care that much anymore but that's an easy fix all it takes is someone hopefully Rex to light the fire back under his Ass and we got a top notch safety again. So to all the Rhodes Haters which is basically the whole site.(except a select few) ***** Youuu!

I'm noncomittal on this rumor because I don't know if Osi is 100% recovered from his season ending knee injury in 2008.

The way Osi played in 2009 it sure didn't look like it.

I have issues with Rhodes, but I'd rather have him than a hobbled Osi.

Trading the old bitch for the new bitch is always an upgrade at first.. it's all about the strange bro

Kerry Rhodes will be a Giant only if they amputate Kenny Phillips' leg tomorrow. Jerry Reese is a great evaluator of talent. He's not falling for the same hype that cons some Giants fans on a message board. Osi is capable of getting you 15 sacks in a season. That alone is worth more than a safety who might get you 5 picks but won't hit anybody.

Kerry Rhodes will be a Giant only if they amputate Kenny Phillips' leg tomorrow. Jerry Reese is a great evaluator of talent. He's not falling for the same hype that cons some Giants fans on a message board. Osi is capable of getting you 15 sacks in a season. That alone is worth more than a safety who might get you 5 picks but won't hit anybody.

We really don't have proof that Kerry won't hit anybody since he is always taking bad angles. Technically he gets faked out before he has a chance to not hit anybody.

Im really getting fed up with all the Rhodes hate. Osi had a bad season last year especially with all the injuries.. you say oh giants fans Dont appreciate him blah blah blah its the same with Rhodes. everyone acts like he only played 2 seasons (last two) And that he sucks and will neveR be good.. Hmmm everyone forgets his first 3 years he was nasty. Top 3 safety even, yea he played bad and doesn't look to care that much anymore but that's an easy fix all it takes is someone hopefully Rex to light the fire back under his Ass and we got a top notch safety again. So to all the Rhodes Haters which is basically the whole site.(except a select few) ***** Youuu!

Meh, ordinarily I like opposing viewpoints and really like to see what people bring to the table, but you're so busy trying to stroke your ego on an internet message board with name calling and childishness that it's pretty much impossible to get anything out of your post.

If you think you are better than the entire site, then you don't have to post here, simple as that. If you're going to grow up and you want to discuss things rationally that's cool too, and I hope that's what you ultimately decide to do.

Meh, ordinarily I like opposing viewpoints and really like to see what people bring to the table, but you're so busy trying to stroke your ego on an internet message board with name calling and childishness that it's pretty much impossible to get anything out of your post.

If you think you are better than the entire site, then you don't have to post here, simple as that. If you're going to grow up and you want to discuss things rationally that's cool too, and I hope that's what you ultimately decide to do.

He's got a point though...the Rhodes hate is so over the top. No one even calls him Kerry Rhodes anymore...it's some variant of Carrie or P-word...something like that.

They may not amputate, but they have been talking about Phillips being done. If he comes back he may never be 100%.

Rhodes sucks. On field, off field, actions, deeds, thoughts, ect... I guess you're just blessed with the ability to see things that don't exist. Did you read a lot of Hans Christian Anderson as a child? In particular, the story of the Emperor's New Clothes? It seems to have had an effect on you. Maybe just fantasy's in general? Or maybe dropped on your head? A lot.

Hopefully your hero Kerry gets to live out his delusional fantasy in another uniform next season. I hope Rex is working hard on that real life story at this minute.

Ok please point out where I called anyone a name? You can act like your all sophisticated or whatever but you fail on that attempt. It was clear I was not trying to discuss a matter but bring a point up that needed to be said. Good try though big guy.

Rhodes sucks. On field, off field, actions, deeds, thoughts, ect... I guess you're just blessed with the ability to see things that don't exist. Did you read a lot of Hans Christian Anderson as a child? In particular, the story of the Emperor's New Clothes? It seems to have had an effect on you. Maybe just fantasy's in general? Or maybe dropped on your head? A lot.

Hopefully your hero Kerry gets to live out his delusional fantasy in another uniform next season. I hope Rex is working hard on that real life story at this minute.

I dont know what you just said, but i'm going to take that as an insult.

Yeah Slats that is the real problem. Would Osi be agreeable to a trade to the Jets, he would be in a limited role.

Also you are correct that Thomas is a very solid player. Osi might not be able to replace him on 1st and 2nd down.

I still think it is worth a shot. Rex is very good with the players, and they like him. Hell, even Crowder in Miami is now saying he likes him. I think Rex could smooth this over, and find a lot of situations to use Osi to keep him happy. Maybe.

Right now Rhodes is becoming a problem child, and doesn

Archived