Vernon Gholston

Ghost

I can't take it anymore. I seriously ****ing hate this guy with a passion. Why is he still on this team? I don't understand. He is one of the worst, if not, the worst player I have ever seen play in my entire life. Rex Ryan and Tanny knows this guy sucks more balls than a New Jersey prositute but yet they want to keep him. WHY? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. The guy doesn't even care that he sucks. All he says is he trys his best all the time.

He can seriously go to hell, and I will not care one bit.

I can't take it anymore. I seriously ****ing hate this guy with a passion. Why is he still on this team? I don't understand. He is one of the worst, if not, the worst player I have ever seen play in my entire life. Rex Ryan and Tanny knows this guy sucks more balls than a New Jersey prositute but yet they want to keep him. WHY? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. The guy doesn't even care that he sucks. All he says is he trys his best all the time.

Its not Gholstons fault he sucks.

Why are you so angry and what exactly set you off just now about Ghost that you ABSOLUTELY cant take it anymore?

Yes it appears he sucks, although I tend to think its his drive that is keeping him back. It has been reported many times by other players that he doesnt show any fire. Maybe something will click this offseason. Either that, or he can be the highest paid special teamer ever.

Why are you so angry and what exactly set you off just now about Ghost that you ABSOLUTELY cant take it anymore?

Yes it appears he sucks, although I tend to think its his drive that is keeping him back. It has been reported many times by other players that he doesnt show any fire. Maybe something will click this offseason. Either that, or he can be the highest paid special teamer ever.

I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!

DodEQqJoGog&feature=related

He doesnt have the personality to play football. That's not something you can learn, you either have the drive or dont. He's too nice.

He obviously got by on physical tools in college(in spurts) and was able to parlay that into a high draft selection and a huge contract.

He doesnt have the personality to play football. That's not something you can learn, you either have the drive or dont. He's too nice.

He obviously got by on physical tools in college(in spurts) and was able to parlay that into a high draft selection and a huge contract.

If he was somewhat into football, then I wouldn't be as mad. All he does is collect one of the biggest checks on the team, and barely does anything.

****s a joke, man.

Ahhh, the American Dream at work...........

What annoyed me most was his comment that he "perfectly happy playing special teams"..... Thats a Bum comment.

If he was somewhat into football, then I wouldn't be as mad. All he does is collect one of the biggest checks on the team, and barely does anything.

****s a joke, man.

You think your pissed off? How do you feel Westerman and Pouha feel? They go out their and give their hearts and souls to collect, what maybe a tenth of what he gets? The fact Gholston cares less about it, makes it even worse.

You think your pissed off? How do you feel Westerman and Pouha feel? They go out their and give their hearts and souls to collect, what maybe a tenth of what he gets? The fact Gholston cares less about it, makes it even worse.

That's what makes me mad the most. David Harris is one of the hardest working players on the team, but he's making a fraction of what this turd makes. Vernon Gholston just doesn't give a crap.

I hate him. I wish he'll rot in hell.

I feel sorry for Gholston.

He reminds me of "Private Pile" from Full Metal Jacket.

I hope he doesn't flip out and attack the fans during the next homegame because of all the hatred.

Not sure I agree with this reference. Private Pile by the end of the movie was very good at doing the maintenance on his weapon and not a bad shot. Gholston somehow actually digressed. From worst to worst squared.

Where did this come from?

Did you really roll out of bed just pissed as can be about Gholston...lol.

I'm not sure how to react to this thread.

They can't say they want ot get rid of someone they are probably trying to trade.

I still laugh at the fools who were calling me all the names in the book because I said taking Gholston would be a huge mistake back before the draft, and how he reminded me of Mamula. Actually, saying Gholston is like Mamula is an insult to Mamula.

They can't say they want ot get rid of someone they are probably trying to trade.

I still laugh at the fools who were calling me all the names in the book because I said taking Gholston would be a huge mistake back before the draft, and how he reminded me of Mamula. Actually, saying Gholston is like Mamula is an insult to Mamula.

Man...it's just wonderful that you are able to make all the proper picks. Where would this site be without your keen intellect?

it's unreal that this guy can be so bad at his job and get paid 20x more then the guys who are filling in for him. if next isn't a uncapped year we are stuck with him again. just think .... if we are able to cut him and trade Kerry Cupcakes for picks. that's alot of $ for new talent

Archived