How NOT to use Outlook at work...

Fishooked

Pradeep must have a strong pimp hand to get the women to write poems for him his birthday.

I don't even want to think about a man sending something like this.

I'm going to save this and insert a picture of someone I work with for the next birthday.. I'll send it from a coworkers account too.. should be fun

Pradeep must have a strong pimp hand to get the women to write poems for him his birthday.

I'm going to save this and insert a picture of someone I work with for the next birthday.. I'll send it from a coworkers account too.. should be fun

So how long have you worked with Pradeep?

We looked up the name 'Kaladhar'.... it's a dude that sent it :rl:

That BD card is just so wrong in oh so many ways.

I once had a person (a temp) who worked in my dept send an email to me and the Senior VP that included pictures of guys in kilts with nothing underneath--and the wind was blowing. I have no clue why she thought that was appropriate.

Needless to say, she didn't last long. Hey maybe that's something Bleedin' can do to get fired. :biggrin:

That BD card is just so wrong in oh so many ways.

I once had a person (a temp) who worked in my dept send an email to me and the Senior VP that included pictures of guys in kilts with nothing underneath--and the wind was blowing. I have no clue why she thought that was appropriate.

Needless to say, she didn't last long. Hey maybe that's something Bleedin' can do to get fired. :biggrin:

Man crushes usually end up with a call from HR. Not that I know.

That is awesome.

In my business, I work with a lot of folks from India...especailly vendors that sponsor work Visa's....the constantly send out these emails that are totally Lost In Translation. So just about everyday there's an email titled...."LIT"....

Here is one of the best we've seen....

Mary Chris mas

May all have a happy time on Chris mas each year .Have a Wonderful Chris mas! May all be joyful and sing together!

May Santa Claus sleep with your children!

May there be a fire in your home!

May there something be on your house!

May someone sneak into your home!

May your children make love!

If you have Christmas cheer...Maybe

Archived