WHATS UP PEOPLE IM NEW HERE

What's the matter? Truth hurts?? Most of the people here are fairweather pessimists that have no sense of humor and the rest are J.O.'s and Thor EFF YOU, and your power trip at least the guys at Fanhell dont cry lile whiney bitches when someone disagrees with them

Welcome to the sight. Looking forward to your contributions. Friend request on the way.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome! You probably won't see me posting a whole lot but I frequent the forums often and this is a good place to be a Jets fan!

Welcome to the site... don't try to pick up the soap if you drop it in the mod's shower.

Quick note to JETSBOY: Put idahojetsfan on your ignore list.

What's the matter? Truth hurts?? Most of the people here are fairweather pessimists that have no sense of humor and the rest are J.O.'s and Thor EFF YOU, and your power trip at least the guys at Fanhell dont cry lile whiney bitches when someone disagrees with them

You caught me. I cry lile a whiney bitch when someone disagrees with me. I'm glad I was right about Wes Welker.

I will go on record that it is not in fact 124. if i am wrong you can ban me, but i know exactly who this is

Well there is a twatter jetsboy who is "JETSBOY (Michael Milillo)" who also has a facebook account, no great amount of deductive reasoning needed here.

welcome ! now we need to get to know you :cool:

curtis martin, warrior or stat compiler ?

chad pennington, smart guy with intangibles, or maddening dink and dunker ?

kerrry rhodes, hollywood wanna be or under-rated cover guy ?

braylon edwards, tender him or let him walk ?

better ILB, harris or scott ?

thomas jones, keep him or cut him ?

well done. This should really be mandatory form for newbs

I know who you are speaking about here and I agree completely.

Let me guess what this is really about, Jets "boy". You wandered into the mod lounge, lost your innocence and now you're no longer just a boy anymore. They've made a man out of you, so now you feel the need to be more assertive, acting like a tough guy. Sound about right?

Oh, and don't worry, that limp in your step you got from the experience will go away sooner or later.

Weird. Your avatar is the same pic as a Michael Millilo on Facebook.

that is weird. and while I am friends with 124, JN is my home and i dont think ive ever bashed it, like the two of them have. i love everyone here despite their shortcomings

Wow how easily people get bent out of shape over something that don't even concern them. First off, Thor why dont you link the whole thread so EVERYONE can see the whole conversation my remark was about a thread here not the whole site and EVERYONE here and let them decide for themselves how to judge me and, secondly if you didnt like what I had to say then why not speak up there instead of being a little girl and running back and posting it here?

I know who you are speaking about here and I agree completely.

Klacko tried to convince me that he Jetsboy was referring to me. But I dont any Jets fan is a bandwagon fan and I have sense of humor.

Wow how easily people get bent out of shape over something that don't even concern them. First off, Thor why dont you link the whole thread so EVERYONE can see the whole conversation my remark was about a thread here not the whole site and EVERYONE here and let them decide for themselves how to judge me and, secondly if you didnt like what I had to say then why not speak up there instead of being a little girl and running back and posting it here?

I know you werent talking about me. I feel very strong about where you and I are headed together.