WHATS UP PEOPLE IM NEW HERE

JETSBOY

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everybody!

I'm not exactly new to this forum. I joined about a year ago. I just never did introduce myself. I'm more of a lurker.

I love the Jets, have followed them for 30 yrs.

Interesting to read all the useful (and useless) posts here by the regular posters. Keep it up!

Hey everybody!

I'm not exactly new to this forum. I joined about a year ago. I just never did introduce myself. I'm more of a lurker.

I love the Jets, have followed them for 30 yrs.

Interesting to read all the useful (and useless) posts here by the regular posters. Keep it up!

What, are we here to friggin' amuse you?

What's the matter? Truth hurts?? Most of the people here are fairweather pessimists that have no sense of humor and the rest are J.O.'s and Thor EFF YOU, and your power trip at least the guys at Fanhell dont cry lile whiney bitches when someone disagrees with them

Interesting

So...you lurk at Fanhell but don't have the balls to chime in and mix it up with us? I see.

Lame dude.

EDIT: That was totally an invitation to come mix it up with us :)

Exactly what I was getting at thank you for exposing this FRAUD for what he is just some dude who lurks on other sites but doesnt chime in when he disagrees with a post secondly he copies and pastes back on this site doesnt even post a link to the thread oh well EFF him

Exactly what I was getting at thank you for exposing this FRAUD for what he is just some dude who lurks on other sites but doesnt chime in when he disagrees with a post secondly he copies and pastes back on this siye doesny even post a link to the thread oh well EFF him

, or . and then i'll read. sheesh dude

Then why did you do this in the first place?

my point is this HE could have been a MAN about it and confronted me there, but instead he ran back here like a little girl and pasted stuff to put me in a bad light with everyone when I was refering to sh!t being said on a particular post

my point is this HE could have been a MAN about it and confronted me there, but instead he ran back here like a little girl and pasted stuff to put me in a bad light with everyone when I was refering to sh!t being said on a particular post

Besides this thread, you have two posts on this site. No one gives a sh*t about you. Why did you even bother coming here to defend yourself? This thread would've gotten a couple chuckles and been forgotten if you just continued to stay away. You look sillier with every post.

Glad you found a place you like better. I like the negative retards here. Take care.

SO it's manly to confront someone on one internet site, but not another?

So...you lurk at Fanhell but don't have the balls to chime in and mix it up with us? I see.

Lame dude.

EDIT: That was totally an invitation to come mix it up with us :)

I appreciate the offer, but I've never been one to mix it up at rival fan boards. Between Jetboy and Tony, you seem to have the cream of the crop of Jets fans. I'd only bring the place down.

I do lurk at other teams sites, I like to see how rival fans see their team as well as the Jets. I am pretty lame, though.

Exactly what I was getting at thank you for exposing this FRAUD for what he is just some dude who lurks on other sites but doesnt chime in when he disagrees with a post secondly he copies and pastes back on this site doesnt even post a link to the thread oh well EFF him

I was just doing the retards of JetNation a favor. This was obviously a ploy to attract retards to your tailgate. Apparently you like to be around like minded individuals.

Much like your buddy Joe, you will be missed.

I didn't put you in a bad light, you did a pretty good job of it yourself.

BTW, I am a little girl. At least that's what my boyfriend says.

I appreciate the offer, but I've never been one to mix it up at rival fan boards. Between Jetboy and Tony, you seem to have the cream of the crop of Jets fans. I'd only bring the place down.

I do lurk at other teams sites, I like to see how rival fans see their team as well as the Jets. I am pretty lame, though.

Impossible.

Where is Gyno-Tony?

He talks crazy samck all week and then does not show up whan the Jets beat the phags.

Hhhhmmmm.... :huh:

We were wondering the same thing at Fanhell. He posted a huge smack thread before the game and hasn't been there to gloat. We all have our theories, the most popular of which is that he's dead. We can see no other reason for his absence after a Jets win over Miami.

We were wondering the same thing at Fanhell. He posted a huge smack thread before the game and hasn't been there to gloat. We all have our theories, the most popular of which is that he's dead. We can see no other reason for his absence after a Jets win over Miami.

Sounds like a cover up, I bet he's just one of you.

I dont think any less of you, even though you insulted the entire Jetnation. I'd still like to give you chance and see you in good light.

Light can do a lot for a person.

I know I was a little nervous before that final 4th down play, maybe he went face down while clutching his chest.

Sounds like a cover up, I bet he's just one of you.

A cover up on our own site where exactly 9 people post? What sense would that make?

And I'm a mod there, believe me, we IP checked him the very first day and subsequent times he's posted. If he's an alternate/fake account, he's one dedicated dude. His IP came back from New Jersey also, which seemed to validate his story.

A cover up on our own site where exactly 9 people post? What sense would that make?

And I'm a mod there, believe me, we IP checked him the very first day and subsequent times he's posted. If he's an alternate/fake account, he's one dedicated dude. His IP came back from New Jersey also, which seemed to validate his story.

I don't know what goes on there, but if he posts there allot maybe you are right.

So you think he's real then?

Archived