no more NFL for 7 months

Blackout

Only about 66 more days ,till right about tax day the full NFL Sched./dates will be out and I can start booking next years road trips ,then the Draft and training camp is right around the corner ,then Preseason in our new stadium ,then we will start right where we left off last Season and we will find out just how good Sanchize really is.

Damn right. The #14 Office Depot/Old Spice Chevrolet is gonna tear it up this year and capture championship #3

I hope so, but if he doesn't do it, then I would love to see the #5 finally win one.

Plenty of hockey, and soccer to go, baseball's coming up and the League of Ireland kicks off in less than a month. Go the Magic Mons!

Football keeps you going.

Starting today we begin to see the contract negotiations and how teams are position players to be cut.

March yields us Free Agency.

Then we get the draft run up, and this year going to prime time over several nights, the draft will be bigger then ever, with probably more trades than ever.

Then we get OTA's

Football keeps you going.

Starting today we begin to see the contract negotiations and how teams are position players to be cut.

March yields us Free Agency.

Then we get the draft run up, and this year going to prime time over several nights, the draft will be bigger then ever, with probably more trades than ever.

Then we get OTA's

NBA Playoffs keeps me going....on the weekends you get 4 straight playoff games :cheers:

Archived