How Good were The Who!!!

JoeWillie

Somehow I don't think Jeff Bridges will be the halftime entertainment in next year's Super Bowl. Just a hunch. And really, a country artist would be just as polarizing as a rap artist. They need to stick with these classic rock acts to attract the widest demographic, and offend the fewest.

;)

He is gonna come out, puke on stage, then suck it up and play 1/2 a song :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are 75K in the stadium, and 100 Million watching around the world.

If you think they're interested in catering to the former... well, I don't even have a cheeky insult for something so foolish.

Exactly right. The Super Bowl I went to, they erected so much scaffolding around the band and put so many light towers and camera booms in front of them that you couldn't even catch a glimpse of them unless you were in the upper deck. That's why there's always so much production around them, (the neon this year or the usual, tired, "fans" that surround the stage), because they can't show pictures of the crowd typing on their Blackberries on the way to the bathroom.

Well, next years half-time entertainer, Bad Blake, is a little younger than The Who.

He is 57. His country theme will play well with the Dallas based SuperBowl next year.

You're kidding me, right? Thats who they have for Super Bowl XLV? :face:

BTW, the stage was good. The outfits of the band and the music blew.

You're kidding me, right? Thats who they have for Super Bowl XLV? :face:

BTW, the stage was good. The outfits of the band and the music blew.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roger should have really pulled out his fringes... :D

af5fdx482bljaj52.jpg

they were very mod back in the day ;)

5YI_G8l1BPM

Archived