SNOWING!!!!!!!! becareful

spjets

Here what's heading my way:

SNOW WILL BE STEADIEST AND HEAVIEST DURING THE EVENING COMMUTE THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS... THEN TAPER OFF TO FLURRIES PRIOR TO DAYBREAK. SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES ARE EXPECTED IN THESE AREAS.

BITTERLY COLD AIR WILL ENTER THE REGION TONIGHT. OVERNIGHT LOW TEMPERATURES WILL BE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS AND LOWER TEENS. BUT STRONG WINDS BEHIND THE DEPARTING LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL COMBINE WITH THESE FRIGID TEMPERATURES TO CAUSE THE WIND CHILL INDEX TO DROP TO BETWEEN 15 AND 22 DEGREES BELOW ZERO.

AT THESE WIND CHILL READINGS... EXPOSED FLESH WILL FREEZE IN AS LITTLE AS 30 MINUTES.

Isn't lving in the Northeast fantastic. I especially like the exposed flesh line.

The only problem with that is when they get 1/2" of snow on the ground down South everything shuts down!

Tell me about it, I live right outside the city < Raleigh > that happened to in January. Freakin' hysterical to see, especially the next morning when there were hundreds of cars littering all of the major roadways.

Do not go out unless it is A MUST!!!! Roads are horrible and there are accidents EVERYWHERE!!!

Just heard little while ago on the radio that there are over 100 confirmed accidents on Route 80 between exits 70-40.

This sucks....60 degrees yesterday and this crap today?!?!?! #-o

GG

You need

a

nice hot

cup of chamomile!

:D

cute little space there artsy. i actually thought you were going to send me something worthwile..LOL.. actually i love Tea... but i could use a hunk of chocolate cake with vanilla icing to go with it right now..yum........:lol:

it wasnt too bad...took me 1-1/2 hours to get home which usually takes 40 minutes.....BUT 78 is a disaster..traffic wise..roads are clear but 78 was shutdown near exit 17 on the west bound....

• over 100 accidents on interstate 80 from Hackettstown to Hackensack
  • 25 accidents on route 287 from Mahwah to Edison
  • 20 accidents on route 78 from Philipsburg to Newark
    (including a fatality at the 24/78 interchange)

What a day!

cute little space there artsy. i actually thought you were going to send me something worthwile..LOL.. actually i love Tea... but i could use a hunk of chocolate cake with vanilla icing to go with it right now..yum........:lol:

NO GG.......REMEMBER SEPTEMBER!

baumer, i saw that car that was smashed on78 and 24....sick looking... :shock:

• over 100 accidents on interstate 80 from Hackettstown to Hackensack
  • 25 accidents on route 287 from Mahwah to Edison
  • 20 accidents on route 78 from Philipsburg to Newark
    (including a fatality at the 24/78 interchange)

What a day!

It took me three freaking hours to get home from work yesterday !!!! Cars were just wrecking all over the place. 78,80,287 all nightmares.

They still haven't even put salt down around the area where I live.

Another great job by the Jersey Department of Transportation. :evil:

you mean you don't have wireless in your car??? :shock: i just dont bother steering ;)

i am a funny girl ;) ... sometimes the only one i crack up is myself :lol:

GG do not feel too bad I am constantly laughing at myself so at least there is one person "me" that understands my attempt at jokes!

Archived