Bring back DWC!

serphnx

Well, as long as we're allowed to poop on him here or I'll have to find another site not to get banned from.

LOL of course you'd be allowed to poop on him. You see, the reason Max and co. are so hesitant to ban those types of people isn't because they feel bad or need the traffic...But because its more fun to keep those people around and make fun of them rather then ban them and have to deal with actual problems and the like.

Okay, the post count and activity probably help too, LOL.

Well, as long as we're allowed to poop on him here or I'll have to find another site not to get banned from.

Just to be clear, I don't think he will be allowed back. But if he is back we are awarding you poop privileges towards him.

LOL of course you'd be allowed to poop on him. You see, the reason Max and co. are so hesitant to ban those types of people isn't because they feel bad or need the traffic...But because its more fun to keep those people around and make fun of them rather then ban them and have to deal with actual problems and the like.

Okay, the post count and activity probably help too, LOL.

You know there is something to the first part of that. When everyone is united in one direction, that is a good thing.

Get rid of all those unifying forces and then everyone turns on each other. :winking0001:

Just to be clear, I don't think he will be allowed back. But if he is back we are awarding you poop privileges towards him.

Niiiice! And here's the thing. He's not nessesarily a bad kid. Just a completely lost and delusional attention whore.

What I mean is, if broght back, he should actually be considered there...here, for our amusement, to laugh at and make fun of...and he knows this and loves it. Kids a natural born court jester.

Now, one thing to note in all this is, I'm pretty sure this is how most homicidal sociopathic serial killers start out. Besides that he's just a harmless internet troll who happens to really, really....really like the Jets.

Archived