1. 1. What punishment now for BP?

• Bent over in Mod Lounge
    • Banned
    • Stripped of his mod powers and forced to wear tighty whitys

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If BP goes, then I go too!

what did he do and MAX, why am I not important enough to vote here on getting people banned? I wanna have that power too! :tumbleweed:

Didnt even get the power, yet im drunk off the power already! nevermind.

Seriously, I dont know what he did but I've never had a problem with the guy. And if its about him not being online, maybe he has personal problems that supercede his mod responsibilites.

OK, BP made one mistake:

BP was depressed in the JN Mod Lounge contemplating suicide. He said, "I have designed and built bridges all through New Jersey and New York. Do people call me BP, the Bridge Builder? No."

"I have designed and built some of the biggest skyscrapers of our times throughout the East Coast. Do people call me BP, the Cathedral Builder? No."

"But just suck one cocck........"

OK, BP made one mistake:

BP was depressed in the JN Mod Lounge contemplating suicide. He said, "I have designed and built bridges all through New Jersey and New York. Do people call me BP, the Bridge Builder? No."

"I have designed and built some of the biggest skyscrapers of our times throughout the East Coast. Do people call me BP, the Cathedral Builder? No."

OLD JOKE -- but effective

OK, BP made one mistake:

If this was true do you think Max would be giving him a hard time?

Oh, I think I know what I did now..lol..Thug Turd wanted some vcash and I think I put in one too many zeroes in there :( you all can give me the William Wallace treatment. I'm Guilty of stealing vCash from the JN vault :(

That's like cheating in checkers. I call for Banishment. Disregard my first message. You sir disgust me.

Oh, I think I know what I did now..lol..Thug Turd wanted some vcash and I think I put in one too many zeroes in there :( you all can give me the William Wallace treatment. I'm Guilty of stealing vCash from the JN vault :(

hey i won 2 Royal Flushes in Video Poker within a week with $500 bet which meant two $500,000 payouts....all above board..BP is innocent..

They took my million away anyways when Vbookie reset..

cant be it. i remember Max giving i think soflajets 25k

Archived