Mark Sanchez Is Hitting This

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never understood the facination with anorexic blonds. She has the body of a 10 year old boy.

No thanks.

Give me some a*s and titty please!

'

My thoughts EXACTLY....:cheers:

This chick looks sickly, Naked she must look like a ****ing skeleton, I dont need to see pelvic bones...

Thats euro-trash influence, ill pass..

I never understood the facination with anorexic blonds. She has the body of a 10 year old boy.

No thanks.

thank you, she has a nice face, but eat a big mac or two.

She looks like shes 12 for Christs sake. Geez I better hide my 14 yr old daughter from him.

'

My thoughts EXACTLY....:cheers:

This chick looks sickly, Naked she must look like a ****ing skeleton, I dont need to see pelvic bones...

Thats euro-trash influence, ill pass..

you guys are my new favorite posters.. got to love men who like women who are curvaceous. :D

though that young lady is very pretty, but thin.

Nice find, GOB. :headbang:

I think it's hysterical that there are those knocking this girl. Let's see what you fellas look like with your shirt off, right? HYSTERICAL.

I don't want to see them, I want to see what you guys are hitting? Must be goddesses to be so critical!

Oh, it's my first post. Hello everyone.

I think it's hysterical that there are those knocking this girl. Let's see what you fellas look like with your shirt off, right? HYSTERICAL.

You're missing the point. Mark Sanchez is the 23-year old, good-looking quarterback of the New York Jets. He can do better, is what we're saying.

Obviously, that girl is hot in her own way, but again, our criticism isn't coming from whether or not any of us could get a girl like that, but that Mark should be setting his sights higher.

She is completely D-List. Sanchez has to set his sights higher or he'll never reach his potential. Or, maybe he's going to the Derek Jeter route of scoring with low-level wannabe starlets-skanks to keep himself off of TMZ.

D-List .... D-List?????????

you told me i was D-LIST...

WTF????

anyway you have always been jealous of derek jeter.. he garnered the affection that you could never have.... :lol:

You're missing the point. Mark Sanchez is the 23-year old, good-looking quarterback of the New York Jets. He can do better, is what we're saying.

Obviously, that girl is hot in her own way, but again, our criticism isn't coming from whether or not any of us could get a girl like that, but that Mark should be setting his sights higher.

No I got the point. Just isn't the first time a bunch of out of shape message board regulars tore apart someone who was out of their league. Mark Sanchez can get with a lot of girls, got it.

She has the body of a little boy. Mark Sanchez can do better than some lame ex reality Tv show star looking for fame. Where's the ass & ****?

Now THIS is a 10. This is who Mark should be bangin'

2wgvjtd.jpg

rh5rvp.jpg

2qvgnqo.jpg

Give her one of those Saints paper bags from the 80s and then you can hit it. Otherwise, ruff.

Or, as some would say.. she has a butter face.

#1. I thought Sanchez didnt like "California Blondes".

#2. This girl is sickly, she needs to date Crusher so he can fill her out with some hoagies! Beers w/ shades for breakfast isnt the best.

#3. Her ankles are bigger than her lower thighs. Far from MVP.

Not knocking her persay. I think she has a nice face, but for me I like a girl with a nice set of melons and a little junk in the trunk with an athletic body. Just my opinion. You can like who you like.

I've just lost all respect for Mark Sanchez the playa. That is a terrible effort. Not impressed. She is very ordinary...attractive, but ordinary. I've seen pictures of significant others on this board hotter than that...and even worse, I can pull that and much better.

She better have an amazing personality or is the freak of all freak in the sheets, because there's no reason for the Mark Sanchez, QB of a NYC team, QB of a USC team/rich/model should be with something that ordinary.

Get this girl a sandwich, stat!

Women always whine that us men have unrealistic expectations of women, that we want them to starve themselves. Uh, no, we really don't, WOMEN want that type of thing. Men like WOMEN, not girls that look like little boys.

And I'd never knock a man's wife or gf, I honestly don't do that type of thing. I don't actually care how someone looks like, it doesn't mean anything to me what other people's preferences are. All I'm saying is that this girl does not have a healthy body, it is dangerous to be that thin. If we are going to rate attractiveness, which is something else I just don't get into if I can help it, she just isn't as high as other women I've known or seen, that's all.

Archived