Mark Sanchez Is Hitting This

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Daily News article SI cites DOES NOT SAY HE'S DATING HER.

He just left the Maxim party with her.

In other words, he banged her at the end of the night.

Note, also, I wouldn't call the young lady anorexic. She's only 5'2" so she's naturally not a big girl.

The Hills are slim pickins. You can go with the blonde who's a bitch, the blonde who has a mustache, or the brunette who looks like a stork. You could also do society a favor and arrange to have Spencer Pratt killed, but then you're stuck with what's essentially a blow-up doll who can't think but can spontaneously choose to stop taking her birth control.

I'm not even going to quote that post GOB, because she's that hideous...but you posted a pic of your wife, and I think your wife is just as attractive as this chic. I've also seen a pic of you and know your a cop, so I think Mark has a little on ya in the stud dept. That said, Mark should be pulling better ass then you.

Hilarious that some are dissing Sanchez's lady - especially when she wouldn't let any of them smell where she pissed a month ago let alone give them the time of day. Good for him - all the better if she's a neat chick.

I'm not even going to quote that post GOB, because she's that hideous...but you posted a pic of your wife, and I think your wife is just as attractive as this chic. I've also seen a pic of you and know your a cop, so I think Mark has a little on ya in the stud dept. That said, Mark should be pulling better ass then you.

Bro, while I'm proud of the weight I've lost and the shape I've gotten myself into at age 35, I couldn't compete with Sanchez even if he went on a 3 year Big Mac spree. Sanchez is a stud and yes, I agree, he should be pulling way better ass, but that lady is anything but ugly or hideous.

That said, thanks for the compliment on my wife. I must admit, I'm WAY out of my league with her. :lol:

Im not saying I wouldn't hit it because I'm a pig but if your Mark how about something with some "STUFF"

Rosa-Acosta-King-Magazine-Cover.jpg

rosa-acosta-1.jpg

15b2a9e7876bbcbbb3920479d3ff7aeb.jpg

Model Rosa Acosta... now that is a full grown woman right there. She'd give you a heat attack!

Thats elite status!

Indeed

I love threads where people insist on what's attractive and what isn't. :Banane43:

For me at least, there is an underlying assumption that it's all subjective and everyone, and people simply don't say it to avoid redundancy. Same with everything art-related, etc. It amuses me when people get into arguments about any of that.

Im not saying I wouldn't hit it because I'm a pig but if your Mark how about something with some "STUFF"

Rosa-Acosta-King-Magazine-Cover.jpg

rosa-acosta-1.jpg

15b2a9e7876bbcbbb3920479d3ff7aeb.jpg

Model Rosa Acosta... now that is a full grown woman right there. She'd give you a heat attack!

Thats elite status!

Ok, as someone who has been behind the camera shooting lots of these kinds of broads, here is a little bit of wisdom. Do you know what these girls look like without the body and face makeup, without the pleasing silhouette of pro photo lighting, without the right angles and camera lens flattering them, and without photoshop airbrushing to tighten them up and remove the stretch marks (believe me those asses are gravely and have stretch marks)? They look like fat chicks. Just looking at the bottom most pic above you can see the third rate photochop job. look at her right butt cheek, right at the crease at the bottom where it meets the leg. See how it is all blurry in that spot? That is some major cottage cheese removal and skin smoothing right there.

Say what you want about the first girl, that is just a random paparazzi pic of her chillin' on a beach with little to no makeup i am guessing, and paparazzi pics are the most unflattering pics there are. Each one of those pics above has a few hours of lighting setup, about 100 other test shots, and an hour or 2 photoshop touchup. You would be frightened at what these "curvy" broads would look like while on a random walk on the beach without the makeup, flattering angles, and lighting, they might actually get pushed back out to sea! Sorry, but I'll take the skinny blond 6 days a week and 5 times on sunday!

Ok, as someone who has been behind the camera shooting lots of these kinds of broads, here is a little bit of wisdom. Do you know what these girls look like without the body and face makeup, without the pleasing silhouette of pro photo lighting, without the right angles and camera lens flattering them, and without photoshop airbrushing to tighten them up and remove the stretch marks (believe me those asses are gravely and have stretch marks)? They look like fat chicks. Just looking at the bottom most pic above you can see the third rate photochop job. look at her right butt cheek, right at the crease at the bottom where it meets the leg. See how it is all blurry in that spot? That is some major cottage cheese removal and skin smoothing right there.

Say what you want about the first girl, that is just a random paparazzi pic of her chillin' on a beach with little to no makeup i am guessing, and paparazzi pics are the most unflattering pics there are. Each one of those pics has a few hours of lighting setup, about 100 other test shots, and an hour or 2 photoshop touchup. You would be frightened at what these "cury" broads would look like while on a random walk on the beach without the makeup, flattering angles, and lighting, they might actually get pushed back out to sea! Sorry, but I'll take the skinny blond 6 days a week and 5 times on sunday!

Cannot, nor will not argue with that!

That having been said, a general rule of thumb, if she looks good enough to bring home from a 'razzi shot, than she's usually pretty damned hot.

Like megan fox. Not the biggest fan, mainly because I've heard her speak..but you can see that if ya look good from one of those paparazzi pictures, you're gonna be pretty hot.. Same thing goes for that Hills chick.

meganfox38570_1_1_192.jpg

Cannot, nor will not argue with that!

That having been said, a general rule of thumb, if she looks good enough to bring home from a 'razzi shot, than she's usually pretty damned hot.

Like megan fox. Not the biggest fan, mainly because I've heard her speak..but you can see that if ya look good from one of those paparazzi pictures, you're gonna be pretty hot.. Same thing goes for that Hills chick.

meganfox38570_1_1_192.jpg

exactly, if you look that hot getting snapped while walking down the block coming out of a starbucks, then you are hottt.

I love threads where people insist on what's attractive and what isn't. :Banane43:

Oh please. This is Britney/KFed with the gender roles reversed. Without even getting into how she looks, there's a lot that's unsavory about Mark dating some cheesy, washed-up no-talent from an awful reality show who, incidentally, stays in the media by getting flouted by various C-list douchebags. In sum, she's a mo-ped.

Bro, while I'm proud of the weight I've lost and the shape I've gotten myself into at age 35, I couldn't compete with Sanchez even if he went on a 3 year Big Mac spree. Sanchez is a stud and yes, I agree, he should be pulling way better ass, but that lady is anything but ugly or hideous.

That said, thanks for the compliment on my wife. I must admit, I'm WAY out of my league with her. :lol:

Not ugly, but I expect better from my QB.

this thread is funny..

i initially just was happy that there were some guys here who preferred curvy gals vs skinny gals.

how anyone can say that the girl in the beginning of thread is ugly is wacky.... as are those who say that some of the curvy girls since posted need bags on their head...

frankly non of the women posted deserves a "bag" over their head.. ok so helen thomas has seen better days, but the woman is either 89 or 90 yrs old.. OY! And Janet Reno would probably look better with contacts and a new haircut..

ANYWAY.. lets see pictures of you studs.. since you wouldnt "hit" that... :rolleyes:

or lets see some of the women you get with.. since you can do so much better..lol

this thread is funny..

i initially just was happy that there were some guys here who preferred curvy gals vs skinny gals.

how anyone can say that the girl in the beginning of thread is ugly is wacky.... as are those who say that some of the curvy girls since posted need bags on their head...

ANYWAY.. lets see pictures of you studs.. since you wouldnt "hit" that... :rolleyes:

or lets see some of the women you get with.. since you can do so much better..lol

:cheers:

you guys are a bunch of fags....wait

*checks message board

*eyes jetnation logo

nevermind carry on.

Archived